It’s going to be very hard to say all the positive things there are to say about this bike without relying on a lot of overused adjectives. Let’s just get them out of the way right up front: awesome, great, splendid, stunning, showroom-perfect, gleaming, immaculate, well-cared-for, tip-top, superlative… and it would be a mistake to leave out FAST and POWERFUL. In short, this Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA with ABS has EVERYTHING going for it! And we’re betting that smart buyers already see the incredible VALUE here, too, and are reaching for their phones right now. If you want to conquer the new riding season aboard this astounding motorcycle (oh, look, another adjective!) — Hurry! Call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors —Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Do it NOW!
The Tiger Explorer XCA is one fantastic go-anywhere, do-anything motorcycle. It packs immense power and linear torque from its signature 1215cc Triple engine and is optimized for all terrain with spoked wheels for tubeless tires, ABS, Traction control, and advanced Brembo brakes. Triumph’s electronically controlled semi-active suspension system (TSAS) continuously adjusts the suspension settings as you ride, delivering the best control, comfort and riding experience on any surface. Five selectable Rider modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and fully customizable ‘Rider’ mode, incorporate different setting for ABS, traction control and throttle maps, each optimized to suit the selected mode for maximum control, comfort and rider engagement.
With other features such an electronically adjustable Touring Windscreen, Cruise Control, Hand Guards, Heated Grips, Heated Seats for both rider and passenger are standard equipment! Additionally, this one’s got:
• Triumph’s detachable Side Cases and Top Case in a stylish BLACK finish
• Triumph Engine Protection Bars with (Bonus!) retractable Highway Pegs mounted on them
• Triumph factory upgrade Arrow Exhaust System
• Rugged aluminum Skid Plate
• Auxiliary Driving Lights with aluminum protection shields
It’s all here in Black and White. This is a World-Class Adventure Motorcycle with all the performance and equipment you need to take you anywhere you can think of going — comfortably, reliably, and fast!
Here are the BASIC SPECS to help you get more acquainted with this model:
• Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, transverse in-line triple, DOHC, 4 valves per cyl.
• Displacement: 1,215cc
• Power: 139 horsepower | 90.7 lb-ft of torque
• Transmission/Drive: 6-speed, hydraulically actuated wet clutch / Shaft Drive
• Brakes, Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo calipers, 4-piston, switchable ABS
• Brakes, Rear: Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
• Suspension, Front: Upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping
• Suspension, Rear: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping, Automatic preload adjustment.
• Seat Height: 33 to 33.7 inches
• Weight, dry: 569 lbs. (not incl. luggage & accessories)
• Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gals.
What about the cosmetics? Well, these photos give you a very accurate picture of this bike. Essentially, it’s flawless. You can bring your magnifying glass when you come see it in person if you want to. Then you might notice a tiny scratch on the lens of the left auxiliary light, or a few nearly invisible marks on the left side engine protection bar, or the little scratch on the bottom of the driveshaft housing. This is all insignificant stuff that you might never notice if we didn’t point it out. But we wanted you to know.
When the guys in our Service Department got their hands on this machine, they ran the usual gauntlet of checks and tests to be sure every component and every performance function was up to spec, and safe & sound before rolling it onto the showroom floor. In this case, that included, of course, the routine procedure of an engine oil & filter change, a brake fluid change, and a tank full of fresh fuel. Finally, this bike was taken for an extended test ride, run through (and passed) Maryland Safety Inspection, and meticulously cleaned and detailed by our in-house pro. When you come to ride it home, you’ll get two keys, the original owner’s books, and tool kit. Best of all. you’ll also get the sublime confidence that you just made a very smart decision. This machine is ready and waiting to thrill you.