Ready to unleash your racing attitude? This stunningly beautiful Ducati superbike will do it for you! Fitted with a new, more powerful engine with slipper clutch, built on an improved chassis that integrates a monocoque frame together with fully adjustable suspension, it is perfectly poised between road and track, between pure performance, technology, and effortless handling. The Ducati’s Panigale 959, with its breathtaking design, is the ideal adrenaline-booster.
Let’s get right down to the important Performance Specs and Attributes:
• Engine: 955 cc, 90° L-twin Superquadro (lower emissions) with Ducati Desmodromic timing
• Power: 157 hp at 10,500 rpm | 72.9 lb-ft torque at 9,000 rpm,
• Riding Mode technology (3 Modes) including Ride-by-Wire – 3 different mappings
• Ducati Traction Control (DTC) – 8 levels of system interaction
• Engine Brake Control (EBC) – adjustable in 3 levels
• Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) on 6-Speed Transmission
• Oil bath clutch derived from 1299 Panigale
• Brakes: Bosch triple-stage ABS with Brembo system – fully integrated with Riding Modes
• Frame: features the Superquadro engine as a stressed member of the chassis and a compact, enhanced-strength, die-cast aluminium monocoque.
• Front Susp: Showa BPF forks, fully adjustable
• Rear Susp: side-mounted Sachs monoshock, fully adjustable
• Exhaust: twin stainless steel mufflers with alumimum outer sleeves
• Improved aerodynamic performance thanks to wider nose fairing and wind screen
• Weight: only 440 lbs wet for amazing ease of handling
This motorcycle has only 1,600 miles on it; so naturally, one would expect it to run flawlessly. Not wanting to risk making assumptions, however, we gave it a thorough mechanical evaluation in our Service Department, followed by an extended test ride, to discover what, if any, hidden mechanical issues, flaws or gremlins there could be that would need attention before we’d allow the bike to pass to a new owner. Result: None! This bike really does perform like new. Every function, performance feature and safety attribute is 100% as it should be. As is our standard procedure, we changed the engine oil and filter and filled the tires with nitrogen to enhance their lifespan and performance characteristics. Also, we performed the Maryland State Inspection which is the final, official certification of the bike’s safety and road-worthiness. This rocket is totally ready for the Launchpad.
Beautiful as this bike is, there are a couple small cosmetic issues that we feel obliged to report. One is that there apparently had been some kind of brake fluid incident, probably during its initial setup or break-in service, where a small amount of fluid accidentally spilled on the instrument cluster and also on a tiny bit of the windshield causing small but visible pock marks in the finished surfaces. On the instrument it’s mainly visible only when the bike is off. When running, the back light of the gauges greatly reduces your awareness of these blems. The only other flaw worth mentioning — again, this is very minor — is a paint blemished area on the seat cowl, about 1½ inches long. Honestly, none of these cosmetic issues are seriously detrimental to what is otherwise a magnificent looking bike. In fact, we’re confident that you’ll barely notice them, and what you WILL notice is a gloriously Ducati Red motorcycle that you can’t wait to ride!
Visit Bob’s TODAY to look it over carefully for yourself and talk to one of our Sales Advisors to learn more. But take our advice: DON’T DELAY!