The breathtakingly stylish Panigale 1299 translates speed into inspired design; it is simply an amazing motorcycle in every respect. You’re looking at adrenaline-pumping power and high-performance at the level of world class GP Racing, but packaged with a chassis, suspension, and top-o’-the line technological features that make it possible for us “normal” people to ride too. That’s right; you don’t have to be a pro GP racer to enjoy this machine. Its state-of-the-art electronics ensure maximum control with the Bosch Inertial Platform, so that you’ll have the confidence of effortless handling along with all that thrilling performance. Pure Pleasure.
This one is basically flawless. And it runs even better than it looks! Don’t hesitate! CALL before someone else gets to spend the rest of their summer romancing this Italian hottie.
Shall we go straight to the WHAT makes this bike so hot? The SPECS:
• Engine: Superquadro L-twin, 1285cc, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled.
• Maximum power: 205 horsepower @ 10,500 rpm.
• Maximum torque: 107 ft/lbs @ 8750 rpm.
• Fuel injection: Twin injectors per cylinder; full Ride-by-Wire; elliptical throttle bodies.
• Electronic kit with Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
• Riding Modes (Race, Sport, Wet)
• Ducati Safety Pack – Cornering ABS, DTC (Ducati Traction Control)
• DWC (Ducati Wheelie Control), EBC (Engine Brake Control), DQS (Ducati Quick Shift) up/down
• Sachs Steering Damper
• TFT instrumentation with indicator of lean angle
• Monocoque Frame
• Exhaust: 2-1-2 system w/ catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers w/ aluminum end caps, mounted under-belly
• Transmission: 6-speed and straight cut gears
• Final drive: Chain; 15/39
• Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate hydraulic clutch
• Front brakes: Twin 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monoblock M50 4-piston calipers
• Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper
• ABS: Standard; Bosch
• Wheelbase: 56.3 inches
• Seat height: 32.5 inches
• Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 gallons
• Curb weight: 440 pounds (VERY light for a production, large displacement superbike!)
… And, last but not least: UNEQUALLED BEAUTY!
The bike has a little over 9,000 miles on it, which is not a lot — but certainly enough to break it in well. It was apparently very well cared for and its service history revealed nothing out of the ordinary. But we don’t like making assumptions, so we gave it a thorough mechanical evaluation in our Service Department to discover what, if any, hidden issues or gremlins there could be that would need attention before we’d allow the bike to pass to a new owner. Good news: there was very little it needed to come up to tip-top condition. As a matter of course, we gave it fresh engine oil and a filter. Then, we installed a NEW Front Tire (the rear tire was practically new already) and filled both tires with nitrogen to enhance their lifespan and performance characteristics, gave it a fuel system treatment to insure no gum had accumulated in the injectors, resealed the left side engine cover which showed signs of oil weeping, and did a bit of finish restoration on exterior front wheel braking components. After finishing the service with an extended test ride to verify the quality of the work (the proof is on the pavement), we can now say that every function, performance feature and safety attribute is 100% as it should be — at or better than Ducati factory spec. Finally, we performed the Maryland State Inspection which is the official certification of the bike’s safety and road-worthiness. This rocket is totally ready to roll.
How does it look? Well, see for yourself. It was in excellent condition when it came to us, and now that our pro detailer has had his way with it, it shines even better than any bike has a right to look. There are no signs of its age or mileage that we would even bother to point out. It is flawless. Maybe it’s something about the Ducati Red paint which has a way of speaking directly to your deepest desire. The beauty of this machine, which is a tribute to the legendary sports tradition where Ducati’s roots lie, simply triggers instinctive passions that are, well… unspeakable. We needn’t say more.
Visit Bob’s TODAY to spend a moment alone with this Ducati Panigale 1299. Then, if after that, you too are not left utterly speechless, talk to one of our Sales Advisors to learn more. Take our advice though: DON’T DELAY!