Why do some people buy beautiful, expensive brand new motorcycles and then hardly ever ride them? We may never know the answer. This Harley-Davidson is six years old and has less than 5,000 miles on it and looks like it was NEVER ridden. Think what you want about its one and only previous owner, but YOU have an opportunity here that you can be grateful for. Hurry to claim it now!
With its smooth performance, comfortable riding position, low seat height, ample luggage space, the Heritage Softail® is ready to meet your cruising or touring needs in classic American style. 1940s-style leather saddlebags with quick-detach buckles, full FL front fender, chrome laced wheels and hub cover all pay homage to the past, while the counter- balanced Twin Cam 103BTM engine, hidden rear suspension and optional Anti-lock Braking System all reside at the forefront of modern technology.
Take a moment to appreciate all these FEATURES:
• Rigid-mounted, counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Fuel tank sender for accurate fuel-level readings
• Black powder-coated powertrain with chrome covers
• Chrome, Steel Laced wheels with chrome hub covers
• 150 mm rear tire
• Chrome nostalgic seven-inch ball headlamp
• Chrome directional light bar and passing lamps
• Chrome oil tank
• Chrome nostalgic “cats-eye” tank console with a retro speedometer face
• Leather tank panel studded to match bags
• Ergonomic stainless steel, classic touring handlebar
• Half-round footboards and oval brake pedal pad
• Two-piece, two-up Softail® seat with removable pillion
• Studded, nostalgic leather saddlebags with hidden quick-detach buckles
• Full-coverage front and rear fenders with chrome accents
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
• Horseshoe oil tank
• Five-gallon fuel tank
• ADDED: Vance & Hines Chrome Exhaust with Staggered Pipes
We have fully serviced the bike starting with our own complete safety and performance evaluation. Next we gave it an oil and filter change, brake fluid change, new rear brake pads, plus we installed NEW TIRES front and rear. We took it out for a rigorous test ride to be sure all was in order, then thoroughly detailed it do revive its gleaming finish. This bike is spotlessly clean even in places you will never think of looking. Its cosmetic flaws, if you can find them at all, are so minor they barely deserve mention. But we don’t like to hold back any information, so here it is: a couple tiny scratches on the rear fender near the pillion seat, a minuscule dent in one of the mufflers, and a slight amount of chrome pitting on the front wheel. And again, you will need to look VERY hard to see any of this. Of course, this machine has passed Maryland Safety Inspection. There’s really nothing left to do but throw a leg over it and RIDE it like it was meant to be ridden.
This throbbing, 103 cubic inch V-Twin, classic, all-American cruiser is gorgeous and immaculate and ready to make this summer one you’ll never forget! What are you waiting for?