How did BMW manage to build a motorcycle packed with such incredible power, handling, and overall high performance while also pampering its privileged rider and passenger with every imaginable comfort and amenity? Take this 2014 K1600GTL Exclusive for a ride (preferably a L-O-N-G ride) and you’ll experience for yourself how well they did it — even exceeding all expectations. This bike is truly the Crème de la Crème of Luxury Tourers. So, DON’T WAIT or you could miss it. You can learn more right now simply by calling 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Call TODAY!
How is the Exclusive model different from an “ordinary” GTL? There is a special paint scheme—four coats of Mineral White Metallic on most of the bodywork, with contrasting Magnesium Metallic Matt that matches the unique upholstery material—as well as extra chrome and a brushed aluminum tank cover embossed with the “Exclusive” logo. The bike came standard with nearly every bit of technical wizardry and rider-comfort appointment that’s optionally available for the GTL, from the premium option package to accessories such as engine protection bars, luggage liners and even floor lighting.
Features & Equipment:
• 1649cc, inline SIX cylinder liquid-cooled engine will send you to the MOON!
• Color-matched Side Cases and Top Case with luxurious passenger backrest and armrests, and auxiliary brake light on back.
• DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
• Integral ABS II Brakes
• Hill Start Control
• ESA II (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
• TPM (Tire Pressure Monitoring)
• Central Locking System
• Audio System w/ Radio Software / Sirius Radio
• Bluetooth Interface Control
• BMW/Garmin Navigator V GPS
• Heated Grips • Heated Seats
• Adaptive Headlight
• Keyless Ride
• LED Auxiliary Lights
• Deluxe High Seat
• Anti-Theft Alarm System
• Ilium Works Highway Pegs (retractable)
• Auxiliary LED Brake/Taillight
• Dual Heated-Gear Power Outlets
• Aeroflow Side Wind Deflectors
• Aeroflow Headlight Lens Protector
• Extended Gear Shifter Pedal
• Side Stand Foot Enlarger
• BMW Inner Case Liners for Side Cases
We had the pleasure of selling this bike to its second owner about ten months ago. That owner, in turn, had the pleasure of riding it for approximately 5,000 miles (its total mileage is still moderate by BMW standards), but then brought it back to sell because, it turns out apparently, that motorcycling is not his thing. (!) Luckily, he treated the bike very well and when it returned to us, it needed nothing more than routine service and a new battery to make it roaring ready for its third owner — that would be YOU. Here’s the short list of what we did:
• Full Safety and Performance Evaluation
• Engine oil & filter change (Annual Service)
• NEW Battery installed (Odyssey, the Best!)
• Extended Road Test – Thumbs up!
• Maryland Safety Inspection – passed, of course — it’s cleared for take-off!
• Mineral White Metallic paint is spectacular! (Caution: this paint has been known to induce religious experiences in some viewers. If the Pope could own a motorcycle, this would be it.)
• Only minimal signs of wear: a few small scratches here and there, resulting from normal use. These few signs of experience are barely discernable, and far fewer and less obvious than what you would typically expect to see on a motorcycle of this age and mileage. Please visit and inspect this bike for yourself. Be the judge. We are confident there will be no disappointment.
• Naturally, it has been Deep Cleaned and Detailed to perfection by our in-house Pro.
Owning one of these is like owning a chariot of the gods. This one is gorgeous, inside and out! And if you know a Great Value when you see it, you won’t hesitate. Being fully serviced and in such exceptional cosmetic and mechanical condition, this K1600GTL Exclusive is a Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Bike. That means that, as its next owner, you are entitled to a service loaner at no charge on your first visit, plus numerous other benefits. Of course, the bike comes with 2 keys, the original owner’s books and the factory tool kit. To learn all the details, contact one of our certified BMW Sales Advisors TODAY!