Retro marries Modern and this amazing bike is their love child. Cruise in style with this like-NEW Triumph Bonneville T100. If you just need to know more right now, DON’T WAIT. Come in or call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Paris, Jim, or Todd. Call TODAY!
The T100 perfectly recalls Classic Sixties style, which wouldn’t be complete without spoked wheels or peashooter mufflers that hark back to the very first Bonnevilles of 1959. Modern disc brakes, suspension and steel cradle frame blend seamlessly into the package to ensure that the T100 is tough enough for today’s riding conditions. This one, despite its miles (moderate) and being nine years old defies all expectations with its almost flawless showroom condition. Clearly, it was very well cared for in its previous life. But now it’s your turn — and there’s LOTS of life left to give in this magnificent roadster.
• Classic Triumph parallel-twin roadster
• Traditional spoked wheels, chrome engine covers, rubber fork gaiters
• Modern engineering and technology for clean, reliable running
• Triumph’s brand-defining Two-tone Paint with hand-applied pinstripes
• Cycle Solutions Extended Handlebar Risers
• Triumph Chrome Luggage Rack
• Triumph Chrome Clutch Lifter Arm Cover
• Renntec Chrome Engine Protection Bars
The bike has been fully serviced, and NEW TIRES installed, everything adjusted to perfection. We gave it a thorough safety check and extended test ride, and then of course, passed it through Maryland Safety Inspection. Detailed to showroom glory? Yes — just take a look! It’s only cosmetic detraction is a tiny paint chip on the right side of the tank. Otherwise, it barely shows any sign of being a used bike.
SPECS at a glance:
• Engine – 865 cc, Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360º firing interval
• Maximum Power – 67bhp @ 7500rpm
• Maximum Torque – 50 ft.lbs @ 5800rpm
• Fuel System – Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
• Exhaust – Stainless steel headers, twin chromed silencers.
• Final Drive – X ring chain
• Clutch – Wet, multi-plate
• Gearbox – 5-speed
• Front Brake – Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
• Rear Brake – Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
• Instrument Display/Functions – Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
• Seat Height – 775mm (30.5in)
• Fuel Tank Capacity – 4.2 gallons
• Wet Weight – 506 lbs
This Triumph T100 comes with two keys, the original owner’s books, and the factory tool kit. Because it is in such excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically, this motorcycle is offered as a Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Bike. That means that, as its next owner, you are entitled to a service loaner at no charge on your first visit, plus numerous other benefits. To learn all the details, contact one of our certified BMW Sales Advisors TODAY!