It’s a hot summer’s day but you don’t care. You’re riding on ice. Your motorcycle is Polar Metallic — it’s the color of crystal blue sky reflecting off a snow-covered arctic landscape. Can you imagine anything COOLER? Well, if you can imagine that, then try to imagine that this absolutely gorgeous looking – and-running – R1200RT has almost Eighty-Two Thousand Miles on it! No, you say, that can’t be possible! But yes, THIS is what happens when a bike is given meticulous, almost obsessive care by an owner who adores it. More importantly, is that he obviously adored riding it too. That’s the best of both worlds. And now, simply because it has higher than typical miles, it can be yours at an incredibly tempting price. DON’T WAIT. Call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Paris, Jim, or Todd. Call TODAY!
Let’s get right to the equipment on this machine. First the Factory-installed Options:
• Audio Communication System with Radio and Radio Software
• ESA II (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
• ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
• On-Board Computer
• Bluetooth Interface with “Wonder Wheel” Control
• Heated Seats and Heated Grips
• Cruise Control
• Accessory Socket
And now the additional equipment added by the previous owner:
• TRACTIVE Front & Rear Suspension. This is a premium, high-tech upgrade that is notable because it integrates perfectly with BMW’s ESA II electronics!
• TWO sets of Rigid Industries LED Auxiliary Lights in front, one clear set to turn night into day, and one amber for fog and rain. These are controlled by the special BMW Police switches mounted on the handlebar. Very handy and it looks completely factory.
• Supplemental Police Fan for additional engine cooling
• BMW 49 Liter Top Case color-matched in Polar Metallic
• Auxiliary “Back-Off” Brake Light
And MORE! …
• The Front Wheel is brand new. The owner just had it replaced – due to a pothole incident – under our Tire and Wheel Protection Program. (We offer this to all customers and it will be available on this bike again.)
• All front and rear Brake Rotors and Pads are brand new. After 80-some thousand miles, it was time to retire the originals.
The Service History of this bike reads like a textbook on how to properly maintain a motorcycle. The previous owner, you remember, is a BMW enthusiast thru and thru who simply wouldn’t dream of treating his beloved machine with anything less than obsessive care. Well, he had all the required maintenance done by Bob’s Service Department precisely on schedule and absolutely by the book. You don’t get better purchasing assurance than that. Additionally, he thoughtfully researched and chose which accessories to purchase and how best to install them for maximum functionality and reliability. Our service team evaluated this bike and determined that because of its careful modifications, it’s in many ways better than one straight off the assembly line. Of course, to make it ready for sale, we gave it our usual full treatment of replacing all engine and drivetrain fluids and filters, new spark plugs, throttle body sync, valve clearance adjustment, and complete safety check. The tires on the bike were still fairly young (at least 80% wear remaining) and so they stay on the bike, although we did fill them with nitrogen to extend their longevity and provide optimum performance. In short, here’s a motorcycle that, despite its having “high mileage,” is in such remarkably good condition we would not hesitate to send someone out on a summer-long trip across the country… and beyond.
Cosmetically speaking — well, you can see from the photos — it’s super clean. It’s not perfect; and let’s face it, wouldn’t you be shocked if there weren’t some signs of use after 80K miles? But its owner always took care of cleaning and polishing as faithfully as he did maintenance. And then our pro detailer went to work to finish it to perfection. The paint just glows. All the surfaces look amazing. Yes, you’ll find a few minor nicks and scratches if you look closely at the valve covers, saddlebag lids, around the headlight, and so on. It’s what happens when you ride a bike, and really, none of it is serious. Given the age and the miles on this bike, it’s appearance simply defies all expectations. Come in and see for yourself.
This R1200RT comes with 2 keys, the owner’s manual and factory tool kit. Being fully serviced and in such great cosmetic and mechanical condition this machine is a Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Bike. That means that, as its next owner, you are entitled to a service loaner at no charge on your first visit, plus numerous other benefits. To learn all the details, contact one of our certified BMW Sales Advisors TODAY!