You want a premium motorcycle to deliver a premium adventure riding experience, but you need to stay within a budget? Okay, then. Here’s a well-equipped 2010 R1200GS that’s such a great VALUE you won’t be able to resist. In the twelve years or so since it was purchased new (at Bob’s!), its ONE owner rode it less than 20,000 miles. So, measured on the BMW timeline, it’s still in the prime of its youth! The bike may show some roughness around the edges — hey, that’s what a GS is meant for — but it’s clearly fit for a lot MORE action. Are you the one who can deliver? Then step up to claim this ride as your own. It’s fully serviced, inspected, road tested, detailed and prepped for your next adventure, and many more after that. DON’T WAIT! Learn more right now simply by calling 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Call TODAY!
Features & Equipment:
• 1170 cc DOHC, oil & air-cooled Boxer Twin Engine
• BMW’s famous Televever front- and Paralever rear-suspension
• Integral ABS II Brakes (defeatable)
• On-Board Computer
• ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
• TPM (Tire Pressure Monitoring)
• Heated Grips • Hand Protectors
• Cross Spoke Wheels
• PIAA Auxiliary Lights with Lens Protection Grills
• LED Turn Signals
• Touratech Zega Aluminum Side Cases and mounts
• AltRider Engine Protection Bars
• Touratech Telelever Brace
• Touratech Headlight Protector
• BMW Valve Cover Protectors
• Passenger Backrest
• Touratech Sidestand Foot Enlarger
• BMW Wider Enduro Footpegs
• Larger Foot-plate on Brake Lever
• Battery Tender quick-connect Harness
As mentioned above, this bike was purchased new at Bob’s, but it’s had most of its service performed here too. Its mileage is low for its age, and the machine has been responsibly maintained and well-cared for by previous owner. This bike had an extensive Bi-annual Service done at Bob’s less than 500 miles ago. And now, to prepare it for its next owner to enjoy, we have just performed the following maintenance updates:
• Full Safety Evaluation and Performance Checkup with any required adjustments made as needed
• NEW TIRES installed (Metzeler Tourance, front & rear), and nitrogen filled to maximize performance and longevity
• Engine oil & filter changed
• Extended Road Test — thumbs UP!
• Maryland Safety Inspection, which it passed, needless to say.
In summary, the bike runs perfectly and has no mechanical issues at all to report!
This GS has been enjoyed for its intended purpose and there is evidence of it in the form of some minor dings on the aluminum Touratech side bags and a few scrapes on the engine protection bars — mostly on the right side. There is nominal sun fading on the controls, typical exhaust patina, and you can find a couple of small scratches on the tank near the seat (belt buckle area) which are visible in one of the photos. Overall, though, the distinctive “Ostra Grey Matte” paint and other finishes are all in great condition. The bike was treated to a complete deep cleaning and professional detailing, and as you can see, it looks spanking good!
This R1200GS comes with three keys – plus luggage keys – and the original owner’s books. It does not have a tool kit. It’s better than handsome, runs like a top, and has everything you need to take off TODAY for new adventures far and wide. And, in case you missed this important point, it’s affordably priced! So, what are you waiting for?