This beautiful 2008 K1200GT has had two previous owners. Its first owner sold it to the second owner in 2019 with only 1800 miles on it! (Apparently, in those eleven years, it was what we might call a “Garage Queen”) The second owner enjoyed putting the next six thousand or so miles on it a fairly short span of year-plus, and now as this super-sport-tourer is about to meet its next owner — YOU! — the not quite thirteen-year-young bike still boasts VERY LOW miles! Grab it while you can and launch yourself into a great New Year of riding in high-class speed and comfort. DON’T WAIT. You can find out more right now with one call: 1-888-269-2627 Our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Paris, Jim, and Todd are waiting. Call TODAY!
This purring, four-cylinder, shaft-driven sleeper rocket is loaded with features that not only enhance its performance and functionality but also elevate its creature comforts to super luxury status. You get:
• ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
• ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
• BMW removable, color-matched integral Touring Cases
• Huge 49 Liter BMW Top Case easily swallows up two full face helmets
• Russell “Day-Long” Rider and Passenger Saddles are the most comfortable seats in the house
• and those seats are HEATED!
• Heated Grips too
• Taller, wider aftermarket Windshield is Electrically Adjustable; change height with the touch of a button
• Electronic Cruise Control
• Supplemental Handlebar Risers move the bars further up and back for a totally relaxed riding posture
• Bob’s Sidestand Foot expander, a welded-on solution for more secure parking
The bike has been fully serviced, every component and function checked for performance and safety, extensively test ridden by our pro techs, then Maryland State Inspected. That’s all so you can ride away with no doubt of its certifiable safety and roadworthiness. Finally, we turned it over to our in-house detailer to work his magic.
The bike came in looking quite good, but our detailer did find a few small cosmetic challenges to overcome before turning it into the gleaming specimen you see here. There were minor tip-over injuries on both sides of the bike which he was able to minimize though not completely eradicate. These blems are very hard if not impossible to see in the photos, however you will most likely notice them on personal examination. These are minor scratches on one side of the fairing and on the lids of the side cases — all stand-still tip-over marks, nothing from in-motion incidents. We always try to be completely forthcoming about cosmetic imperfections, but honestly, this bike is at least a 9 out of 10 despite its tiny flaws. Come in and see for yourself!
This K1200GT combines equal measures of high-pleasure and high-performance into one glorious streamliner. And we should hardly need to point out how AFFORDABLE it is! She comes with two keys, the original owner’s books and tool kit. Take her home today. It’s a move you’ll never regret.