Sorry, this bike is unavailable – It has been SOLD!
SOUL IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
The R 18 invokes the history and the iconic hallmarks of the BMW brand. The result is a true BMW cruiser that is full of character, surrounding the largest displacement boxer engine we have ever built with timeless design features such as the tear drop fuel tank and the double-cradle frame.
YOUR STYLE COUNTS.
THIS R 18 is basic version, as shown here, is the R 18 in Black Storm Metallic, for those who insist on purity.
A CRUISER AT FIRST GLANCE.
The flyline is elongated and low. The double-cradle steel frame covers the powerful, sculpted engine that underlines the impressive presence of the bike. Riders also have a number of custom equipment options: the R 18 is scaled back to its core to allow for full customization.
R 18 HIGHLIGHTS:
• The Boxer with Pushrods. The R stands for boxers and has done so for over 95 years.
• Machined Engine Housing Cover. The high-quality machined engine housing cover made of milled aluminum impressively give the boxer engine an attractive look.
• Fishtail Mufflers. The R 18 design emphasizes the distinctive cruiser silhouette.
• Open Driveshaft and Double-cradle Frame. The open, nickel-plated driveshaft puts the focus on the torque.
• Fork Bridge. Clean and authentic in every detail.
R 18 OPTIONS:
• Available Floorboards. For a true boxer riding experience.
• 2-Tone-Black Cylinder Head Covers. This high-quality option is made of milled aluminum perfectly give the boxer engine an attractive appearance.
• Machined Fuel Filler Cap. The optional high-quality filler cap made of milled aluminum adds a striking design highlight with its two-tone look.
… and there are Many More. Ask a Sales Assistant at Bob’s to show you all the ways your R 18 can be perfectly customized to match your wishes.
We have counted on the boxer since 1923 with conviction. The 1,802 cc two-cylinder boxer engine of the R 18 is the highest displacement boxer that BMW has ever built. It delivers a maximum torque of 116 lbs-ft at 3,000 rpm. At 4,750 rpm, the Big Boxer delivers 91 hp combining its core tradition with modern technology for pure emotion on the road.
Ride on & on & on. Get up to 3-years or 36,000 miles warranty on all new BMW motorcycles.