Sport-Touring is a genre of motorcycling that BMW invented when they released the R100RS in 1977. A hybrid form, as its name implies, it was an experimental marriage of sporting high-performance with the comfort riders expect from a touring bike. The results were a sensation and Sport-Touring has grown in popularity ever since. Despite all the copycat-styled bikes made by the other manufacturers, the BMW ‘RS’ models still hold the top position among the go-fast, long-distance riders, and BMW’s most recent entry in the field, the R1250RS, is at the top of the top. For anyone looking to join this elite class of cyclists, or to upgrade the sport-tourer they currently ride, this nearly flawless, low-miles R1250RS is the opportunity rocket you’ve been waiting for. It’s super-clean, mechanically perfect, and LOADED with every factory technical option and premium accessory you’d ever need. Don’t sit there and dream or you will miss it. Call NOW: 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Call TODAY!
Of course, the greatest value of the R1250RS is built in, not added on. And you’ll appreciate it every time you ride. The rich and rewarding 136 horsepower of the Boxer Twin engine launch you immediately to your cruising speed. The innovative BMW ShiftCam technology offers you more torque (up to 105 ft.-lbs.!) over the entire speed range, so you can rocket to an impressive sprint in every riding situation. The redesigned front gives the full-LED headlight a fresh, sporty look that performs aerodynamic magic as you blast into the wind. You will ride quickly, effortlessly, and comfortably at all times.
This bike has everything. Here are the BMW FACTORY OPTIONS installed:
• Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
• DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) • Gear Shift Assist Pro
• Ride Modes Pro • ABS Pro
• Heated Grips • Keyless Ride
• GPS Prep • Cruise Control
• Rear Luggage Support Grid • Center Stand
• TPM (Tire Pressure Monitoring) • Chrome Exhaust Pipe
PLUS these added premium After-Market Accessories:
• SHAD Side Cases and Mounting Frame
• Sargent Seat • Adjustable Passenger Backrest
• Arrow Lightweight Performance Muffler
• BMW Motorrad Connected-Ride Cell Phone Adaptor
• Quick-connect Battery Charging Harness
• and from WUNDERLICH: Engine Protection Bars | Windscreen | Extended Handlebar Risers | Rider’s Footpeg Lowering Adaptors | Frame Plugs | Inner Fender Extender
Cosmetically, this motorcycle is nearly spotless. Its gleaming Black Storm Metallic paint bears the deep, unmistakable shine that our in-house detailing specialist is famous for. There is only one blemish deserving mention — and you can spot it in the photos when you look closely at the left side of the bike. Here’s a case where Engine Protection Bars prove their worth. This bike fell down at some point and you can see how the crash bar bore the entire brunt of the impact. Scratches on its lower surface went through the black powder coat and even gouged the metal somewhat. Yet no other evidence of the fall can be seen on the bike! This R1250RS is simply gorgeous. But do you wish to just admire its looks? No, you want to RIDE it!
Mechanically, this bike is in Tip-Top condition. Here’s a Service Summary of how it has been prepared for you:
• NEW TIRES! (Michelin Pilot Road 5, front & rear) – Nitrogen filled to maximize wear and performance
• NEW Rear Brake Rotor and Pads installed along with Caliper Service
• Bi-Annual Service: Engine oil & filter changed, rear drivetrain oil changed, brake system flushed and fluid changed, fuel system treatment added, full diagnostic check – adjustments made as necessary, safety inspection
• Extended Test Ride – all smiles, thumbs up!
• Maryland Safety Inspection – passed, naturally
This R1250RS comes with two keys, the original owner’s books, and the factory tool kit. Because it is in such excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically, this motorcycle is offered as a Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Bike. That means that, as its next owner, you are entitled to a service loaner at no charge on your first visit, plus numerous other benefits. To learn all the details, contact one of our certified BMW Sales Advisors TODAY!