Here’s a Harley in Hard Candy Hot Rod Red ready to hit your sweet spot. While that sentence may be hard to say, this bike is not hard to look at. Nope, not at all. Nor is it hard to RIDE. In fact, why don’t you come in and try it? Sit in that low, plush seat, feel the supple suspension, and hear the purring power of H-D’s 107 cu. in. Milwaukee-Eight engine underneath you. Oh, don’t worry; that engine will also roar when you want it to. We think you’ll be convinced. This one-owner, well-cared-for bike has everything on it that epitomizes the American Touring Motorcycle and you should call Bob’s TODAY at 1-888-269-2627 to learn more. Our certified sales advisors — Jim, Todd, and Kyle — are standing by help you meet the bike of your dreams. Call NOW!
Unlike the majority of Harley-Davidsons that find their way to our showroom floor, this one came in with more miles on it than is typical. We regard it as a positive indication that a bike with over 42K on the odometer was not simply a driveway adornment but rather it was used as intended. Yes, its previous owner demonstrated his LOVE for this machine by actually going places on it! Luckily, he also showed his love by responsibly caring for it, which his thorough service log and saved receipts attest to. When the bike first came in, our evaluator made notes of various little scratches and marks around the bike, but it was all pretty normal signs of use; certainly no glaring flaws. It is, however, our in-house Pro Detailer who gets the last word on the cosmetic condition of all our pre-owned bikes. In this case, he performed his legendary magic and, as you can see, this Street Glide Special shines with like-new luster. Its deep, Candy Red metal-flake paint looks so sumptuous you’ll want to eat it and its abundant chrome gleams blindingly. Can you still find some evidence of its previous life? Well, of course, if you look hard for it. The most noticeable thing might be some pitting on the front fork legs, which is not so unusual for a bike of this age and mileage. But that, and anything else you may find, is minimal and won’t lessen the pride and pleasure you’ll feel owning this beauty.
This motorcycle has MANY FEATURES to brag about:
• The biggest feature is the 107 cubic inch Milwaukee-Eight engine. It’s a single cam, pushrod V-twin; 4vpc, air-cooled (with oil-cooled heads) powerplant with a claimed 111 ft-lbs of torque at 3250 rpm, and flawless power delivery everywhere in the power band. But there’s a lot more …
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
• 6-Speed Cruise Drive Transmission and Belt Drive
• Linked Braking with ABS
• 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with BOOM! Box 6.5GT Audio System
• Security System
• Upgraded Suspension that gives you the easy, relaxed ride you expect for highway or ’round town, but also provides surprisingly good confidence and control when you push it more aggressively into corners
• Big, comfy rider’s Floor Boards, and when you want to stretch out, there are Highway Pegs on the bright chrome Engine Protection Bars
• Rear Chrome Luggage Protection Bars
• One-touch Quick-release Saddlebags – PLUS – this bike also has the optional color-matched Top Case
• Rider’s Backrest and Passenger’s super-plush Backrest with arm supports
• Custom Chrome Dual-lens Mirrors
• LED Headlight
• LED Rear Lights
• LED Auxiliary Driving Lights
• Deluxe Beverage Caddy
Our Service Department applied the royal treatment to this machine. Besides changing the Engine Oil and Filter, they also refreshed the Primary Drive and Transmission Oils, and flushed and replaced Brake Fluid front and rear. Not stopping there, they installed NEW TIRES, front & rear, and filled them with nitrogen to maximize their performance and wear characteristics. Naturally, every other component and system was given thorough scrutiny, with adjustments made as necessary to assure tip-top performance, mechanical integrity, and complete safety of operation. It was taken out for an extended test ride to verify that everything ran properly in a real-world riding environment. Then, lastly, run through the stringent Maryland Safety Inspection to assure its safe and legal use on public roads — which is where YOU will be taking it when you happily ride it off our parking lot to head for home, or to the other side of the continent, or anywhere in between. When this bike is yours, any destination can be yours too. But don’t miss the chance. Call or visit Bob’s TODAY!