If you’ve been thinking about getting aboard a BMW RT model, we want to give you some reasons why this is a better time than ever to do it.
• Reason #1: Winter is here and the unparalleled wind protection offered by the RT’s fairing design means that you can ride comfortably in temperatures much lower than you would ever consider doing on a bike with a no fairing or one with less-than-optimal design. With an RT you don’t need to give up riding for the winter!
• Reason #2: As of this writing, we have FIVE pre-owned RT models in stock! It’s an exceptional abundance of choices covering a range of colors, features, characteristics, and price points — but ALL of them Fully Serviced, Road Tested, Maryland Inspected, Meticulously Cleaned and Detailed, and ready to be ridden and enjoyed RIGHT NOW!
• Reason #3: If getting the best value is your priority, you can’t do better than THIS R1200RT which, because of its age and mileage, is priced considerably lower than the others. But the “bargain” price does not mean it has any less of the features, quality, reliability, and rideability that make all BMWs special. And look at its condition: Beautiful! Marvelous! What this bike offers is VALUE–Plus!
Come see it for yourself. But HURRY! Call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors —Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Call TODAY!
Here’s a rundown of this bike’s exceptional FEATURES:
• The famous and powerful 1170cc air/oil-cooled Boxer Twin engine
• BMW Telelever Front- and Paralever Rear-Suspension
• Factory LOW Suspension
• BMW ABS Brake System
• Heated Grips
• On Board Computer
• Electronic Cruise Control
• Accessory Socket
• Double Mirrors (handlebar-mounted mirrors in addition to the fairing-mounted ones)
• BMW Valve Cover Protectors made of rugged aluminum
• Color-matched BMW Integral Side Cases
• Color-matched BMW 28-liter Top Case
• Cee Bailey tailored-to-fit Side Case Liners
• Kathy’s tailored-to-fit Top Case Liner
• LED Auxiliary Brake/Tail Lights
• Rifle Taller Windshield (Height adjustable with the touch of a button using BMW’s electronic system)
• GPS Mounting Bracket
You probably noticed right away that this bike looks somehow “different.” Here’s why: It has been repainted in Pearl White Metallic which is a BMW paint color, though it was never a stock color on R1200RT models. The color appeared on several models pre-dating this one; it’s a beautiful, deep-layered color, that has been a long-time favorite with BMW enthusiasts. We must point out that the professional paint job done on this bike was exceptionally well done. Furthermore, the finish has been remarkably well maintained since this bike got its “facelift” a few years ago. You would be forgiven for thinking this bike looks almost NEW! Its previous owner was obviously quite particular about its appearance, and as you can see, the luggage was also painted to match. Completing the custom look, the seat has been recovered, as well, in a two-tone pattern that perfectly matches the other colors on the bike. Overall, the bike makes a stunning impression. Other than some patina on the exhaust system, there is barely any evidence to suggest it has twelve years and hundred-thousand miles under its belt. Amazing!
The Service Evaluation of this R1200RT reveals that its previous owner was just as meticulous with mechanical care as he was with its exterior maintenance. Its service history is long and very well documented. (And, by the way, service histories of all the bikes we sell are available for your inspection by request.) We needed only to perform some routine chores to bring this bike up to our very high standards of performance and mechanical integrity. First, we did our customary top-to-bottom safety and performance evaluation. Then we performed a Bi-Annual Service that includes changing engine oil & filter, driveline fluids, brake fluid, as well as all required running performance adjustments. The only additional work required was to replace the front brake master cylinder cap and sealing boot with new ones, and to install a new final drive boot. The last step was to install NEW TIRES (Michelin Pilot Road 4-GT, front and rear) and fill both tires with nitrogen which enhances wear and performance characteristics. Topping off the service treatment before sending this motorcycle to the showroom, we gave it a thorough test ride, and performed the rigorous Maryland Safety Inspection, which it passed. In summary, this bike is in excellent mechanical condition and will reliably provide pleasurable riding of any distance for many years to come.
This R1200RT comes with two keys, original owner’s manual, and the factory tool kit. Please visit Bob’s SOON and claim it for your own!