EXPRESSIVE ROADSTER WITH A BOXER’S PUNCH
Unadulterated riding pleasure with that classic boxer punch: The BMW R 1250 R. The only thing as exceptional as its drive system using BMW ShiftCam technology is its versatility: Whether sporty and dynamic, pure and classic, or effortless and relaxed: This roadster delivers an incomparable riding experience. Make a clear statement with its power train and maximum torque of 105 lb-ft whenever you want. And with its handling, you are the master of every mile – however you want. Simply put: #NeverStopChallenging.
EQUIPPED FOR EVERYTHING: THE HIGHLIGHTS
• New striking LED headlights — The optimized low-beam and high-beam headlights are also available with adaptive headlights to provide you with brilliant illumination of the road ahead when leaning.
• Exclusive Option 719 Classic wheel — The optional tubeless spoked wheel is a real eye-catcher when it comes to craftsmanship and design. This wheel is 6.6 lbs lighter than a spoked wheel with tubular tires and emphasizes the exclusivity of the R 1250 R.
• Sporty, slim single seater — The single seat replaces the passenger seat, emphasizing the dynamic look of the R 1250 R – and your sporty ambitions.
• Practical Core Screen Sport — Do you like a sporty ride? Core Screen Sport lets you see it: This display shows you everything you need to know about your bike’s performance. European model shown.
• Practical USB charging socket — The standard USB port is ideal for charging your smartphone when it is low on power. The socket is easily accessible, short-circuit proof, and protected from water.
• Comfortable heated seat — To make long rides fun, even in the cold: Five heating levels for the rider, and two heating levels for the passenger. And, using the hot-key, you can apply the last heating setting used with the press of a button.
• Useful 12V socket — Use the 12V charging socket to charge external devices.
• ABS Pro and DTC as standard — This standard system detects your bike’s lean angle and reduces abrupt changes in steering force when braking rapidly, keeping you steadier. For even more riding pleasure into corners – and out of them: Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) helps the rear wheel from spinning if the grip conditions change, providing added stability.
DISTINCTIVE DESIGN. ONE ROADSTER, THREE FACES
Whatever your style, this bike offers you three authentic roadster looks: from purist to sporty to classic elegance.
This R 1250 R is Ice Grey. A bike with Ice Grey paint and a black frame embodies simple purity. With a twist of the wrist, you decide how flashy you want your ride to be.
There are two other finish choices: Triple Black in the elegance of Black Storm Metallic paint, and the dynamic Sport finish in Racing Blue Metallic.
SPORTINESS MADE VISIBLE
Feel and enjoy the torque delivered by this boxer with every twist of your wrist. With Core Screen Sport, you now have this sportiness – in the truest sense of the word – at your fingertips. The TFT display provides information such as DTC interventions, your current and maximum lean, as well as the brake intervention force.
ECO MODE FOR MORE EFFICIENT RIDING
Being able to ride with ease and unwavering calm, on a powerful boxer: This is also a sign of versatility. With the R 1250 R’s new Eco mode, you get maximum range every time you fill your tank. The TFT display shows you how efficient your riding style is. For maximum performance, you can switch to another riding mode, quick and easy, at any time. The standard Rain and Road riding modes now also include ABS Pro and DTC.
LEGENDARY POWER DELIVERY
The heart of the R 1250 R is its impressive ability to adapt precisely to the situation: Its 1254 cc boxer engine features BMW ShiftCam technology and a variable camshaft control. Which means potent and uniform power delivery. No matter how you want to ride. From a relaxed cruise to a spontaneous sprint, anything is possible. And when you feel this bike’s maximum torque of 105 lb-ft at full performance, you will know that unmistakable boxer punch which only a roadster can provide.
STRIKING BOXER ROADSTER
The striking, newly designed LED headlights, with their iconic crescent-shaped LED light guides, give the R 1250 R that characteristic Roadster face. And just as unmistakable, next we have: glass or trim? No need: You can feel the power you put to the road. Fortunately. Because this power is the feedback that makes riding such a pleasure. And the optional new single seat perfects the sporty look of the R 1250 R.
MAKE THE R 1250 R YOUR ROADSTER
There is an extensive range of Original BMW Motorrad accessories and matching optional equipment available to customize your bike. Ask your Bob’s BMW certified Sales Associate to show you all the ways you can make the R 1250 R your very own roadster.
Ride on & on & on. Get up to 3-years or 36,000 miles warranty on all new BMW motorcycles.