POWERFUL, ROBUST, CREATIVE.
The R nineT Scrambler knows no conventions: rough, unadapted, individual. Its handling is balanced and unique. With the boxer, you can ride around with your head held high, it is available for every spontaneity. And the typical Scrambler look together with the relaxed seating position makes a lot of difference – and above all is a lot of fun. Design your R nineT Scrambler so that it fits perfectly into your life. No matter what the others say. Just typical #Soulfuel.
LET YOURSELF BE SWEPT AWAY.
Each of the four paintwork variants emphasizes the character of the R nineT Scrambler in its own unique way. THIS Scrambler is in Option 719 Pollux Metallic / Light White. Rich sound, rich colors. Emphasize the wild character of your bike with this finish which also has a golden highlight.
The other color options are: Manhattan Metallic Matte, Option 719 Underground / Light White, and Granite Gray Metallic.
“The design makes you want more. Robust, rough, rebellious – only your own rules count — Ulf Musekamp, Automotive Engineer, R nineT
DO WHAT YOU WANT.
What the others do has never been your thing. So probably you want to do your own thing? The R nineT Scrambler is ideal for individualization. The Option 719 Shadow II billet pack is manufactured to the highest standards of craftsmanship and quality. The short rear end integrates rear light, brake light and indicator. It may be the end of your bike … but it is only the beginning of your possibilities.
Turn on the power: With the air/oil-cooled boxer of the Scrambler, you can do this in a playful way. We have optimized its power and torque curve and noticeably increased it in the 4,000 to 6,000 rpm range. This way, you have the power exactly where you need it and can remain powerful out on the road. The peak torque remains at 85 lbs-ft. at 6,000 rpm.
• Telescopic forks with gaiters — The typical look of a Scrambler.
• Rough-toothed footrests — for more support during your riding maneuvers.
• Seat in patented leather style — A convincing appearance, no matter whether you ride sitting or standing.
• Classic round instrument speedometer — Reduced, analog, clear. Everything you need to know at a glance.
• Elevated exhaust system — The unmistakable, deep boxer sound comes from two pipes.
• LED headlights and turn signals — The iconic round headlamp with lamp mask and LED technology; LED turn indicators too.