Coming SOON. Call Bob’s to Pre-Order this bike TODAY!
THE SUPERBIKE OF SUPERLATIVES
Always pushing to the limit and in search of the ideal line, you’ve got 205 HP beneath you. Unbridled power pushes your RR to the max – with a maximum torque of 83 lb-ft at 11,000 rpm and a torque curve of at least 74 lb-ft over a range of 5,500 to 14,500 [rpm]. Ten years after the first generation of the RR first mesmerized the world of motorcycles, we’re now entering the next level of performance. We have updated almost every component of the RR – from the front to the rear. The result: less weight and noticeably higher performance. Are you ready for the pole position and for victory? The RR awaits you.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR.
Customize your new 2021 RR to your liking and choose among three finishes.
This one is the Style Passion finish in Mineral Grey Metallic, synonymous with pure precision: what counts here is your intention to perform – and every millisecond on the racing line. This bike is further customized with the optional Carbon Package and M Billet Pack (not shown in photo).
Also available is Motorsport, a stunning tri-color Light White/Racing Blue/Racing Red combination, and Black Storm Metallic.
DESIGNED FOR THE POLE POSITION
Anyone who looks at it immediately understands that this is a high performance motorcycle. Every part of the RR has been designed to get the most out of it. Take, for instance, the frame layout with its new suspension technology that makes the RR lighter and more precise. In addition, there is the ergonomically focused seating position, which is unrivaled thanks to the modified frame and fairing design. The standard LED headlights give the bike a dynamic and aggressive look. The front indicators have moved from the fairing to the rearview mirrors, which not only looks aesthetically pleasing, but it also provides improved visibility. Seen from the rear, the RR dominates in terms of design and functionality: “All-in-one” is the motto here. In addition to license plate lighting, the license plate bracket now also includes LED turn signals, tail lights and brake lights.
READY FOR THE TRACK.
When it comes to top performance, the RR is your perfect partner. And not just on the road, but also on the track. In a few simple steps, you can dismantle both the rearview mirror and the license plate bracket and you’ve got a racing bike.
The optionally available M Package turns your RR into the ultimate racing machine. Here the weight is once more reduced by around 7.7 lbs down to a mere 427 lbs. In addition to the Motorsport finish, the M carbon wheels, the M battery, the M seat with M passenger seat cover and the M swing arm pivot you also get Ride Modes Pro with the configurable Ride Modes Race Pro 1-3 and electronic assistance systems, such as DTC +/- Shift, ABS Settings, engine mappings, wheelie control and slide control and a whole lot more.
FOUR CYLINDERS AND UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE
The newly designed, four-cylinder engine is the new RR power train. Not only was the peak output increased to 205 HP at 13,000 rpm, but the torque curve was also optimized. Thanks to the new BMW ShiftCam technology, which selects the valve opening time and the valve lift by means of the camshaft, significantly more torque and power is applied even in low and medium engine speed ranges.
In addition, numerous other components were adapted to further optimize weight, space and design. These include a new timing concept, hollow-drilled titanium intake valves and an improved and self-reinforcing multi-disc, anti-hopping wet clutch (-20N). The engine is now narrower and about 9 lbs lighter, which improves both the handling and the ergonomics. You will notice this immediately when you first get on.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW S 1000 RR
• Tail unit. For the first time at BMW Motorrad, turn signals, brake lights and tail lights are all integrated into one unit. In a few simple steps, this can be dismantled for use on the track.
• Next-Gen Dynamic Damping Control (DDC). The new RR is available with optional Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) to provide optimal damping as it adapts to the road surface and riding characteristics within a record-breaking 10 ms – whether on the road or the track.
• 6.5″ TFT Display. Pioneer among the superbikes: the 6.5″ TFT display of the RR. Configuring the Ride Modes is extremely easy.
• Multi-control. Everything under control: Thanks to the intuitive menu guidance, you control the information and settings on the 6.5″ TFT display with the multi-controller at the handlebar.
• M carbon wheels. With the optional M carbon wheels with a 0.5 mm thicker brake disc, the total weight of the RR is reduced by 3.7 lbs. By reducing the rotating mass, the agility and ultimately the performance of the bike is significantly increased.
• LED lights. The headlights: LED technology as a standard feature and the iconic design of the position lights gives the RR that unmistakable BMW look.
• M seat. Maximum support and energy-saving ergonomics for maximum performance: Never before has relaxed riding and the battle for the last hundredths of a second been as enjoyable as with the new M seat of the BMW RR.
• Swing arm on trussing. Unique selling point of gargantuan stature: from the track to series production. The RR is the only superbike equipped with a swing arm on the trussing.