The New BMW R 18 B
This bike is not available. It’s SOLD!
RAW POWER. PURE SOUL.
The R 18 B brings together full Boxer power with BMW Motorrad touring history and the emotional character of the R 18 family. The large front end featuring a fork-mounted fairing and low windscreen demonstrate a strong character. The 1802 cc of the black Big Boxer leaves no room for speculation. Still, it’s not all about displacement. The R 18 B goes significantly further. It’s made for customizing. Turn it into your unique bike and bring out the #SoulFuel.
LOOKS: UNMISTAKABLE BAGGER MOTORCYCLE.
The dropping fly line runs from the tall, striking front fairing to the teardrop-shaped 6.3 gallon tank and the stretched seat to the rear end featuring integrated side cases and tail lights. Typical for BMW Motorrad: consistent and straight-forward design. Typical for a bagger motorcycle: characteristic streamlining.
The finish on this R 18 B is Option 719 Galaxy Dust Metallic/Titan Silver 2 Metallic. It’s modern paint that lends the R 18 B a confident appearance.
There are three other color options for this model: Black Storm Metallic, “First Edition” – same Black but with white pinstripes, and finally Manhattan Metallic Matte.
1802 cc – BUT NO SPACE FOR HOT AIR.
There has never been this much displacement on a BMW. You can see it, hear it and feel it. Rely on over 111 lb-ft at any time between 2,000 to 4,000 rpm for powerful indulgence and a consistently high torque developed in a typical boxer way. At 4,750 rpm the mighty powertrain generates 91 hp. The exposed, nickel-plated cardan shaft is based on a traditional design, representing one of many more highlights of these 1802 cc.
R 18 B HIGHLIGHTS.
• The Boxer Engine. We build it with conviction and plenty of passion. Power, endurance, reliability – simply put: a very special boxer experience.
• Front Fairing. First impressions count. And this one is impressive. The front fairing installed on the handlebars provides you with ideal protection from the elements and represents a visual highlight with a high recognition value.
• Cases. The integrated side cases provide a capacity of over 7 gallons each. Their stylish shape has been integrated into the R 18 B’s streamlined outline: for an unmistakable bagger look. The perfectly coordinated liners made of a sophisticated leather and canvas material mix are available as part of the accessories range.
• Cockpit. Four traditional, analog round instruments are included together with a modern 10.25” TFT display: from fuel level indicator to map navigation, you have all the information available at a glance.
• TFT Display. The 10.25” TFT color display offers you a range of legible information and maximum functionality.
• Power Reserve. See what you can feel: the traditional, round instrument illustrates the power reserves you haven’t used yet.
• Black Tank with Double Lining and Bolted Logo. The black tank with available double striping is one of the icons of BMW Motorrad history.
• Marshall Gold Series. Available gray cover grilles and golden Marshall lettering: these are the elements that conceal the refined sound quality from a total of four speakers powered by a 180 watt amp.
Anti-hopping clutch, cast aluminum wheels, Automatic Stability Control, Automatic Load Compensation, Colored TFT screen, LED turn indicators, headlight and tail light, Multi-controller, Dynamic cruise control, Dynamic Engine Brake Control, Riding Modes, Adjustable handbrake and clutch levers, Heated grips, Infotainment system, Integral Pannier cases in body color, Keyless ride, Chrome plated header, Fork mounted fairing, One piece bench seat, Storage compartment with USB charger, “Power Reserve” indicator, Connectivity, Rider floorboards and Black Powertrain.
MAKE YOURS UNIQUE.
You know exactly what you want. For this reason, the R 18 B has been completely geared towards customization. This applies both to the design as well as to the range of Original BMW Motorrad Accessories and equipment. The elaborate “Machined” and “2-Tone-Black” collections developed in cooperation with Roland Sands Design, the traditional “Option 719” and the Vance & Hines exhaust systems are merely the starting point on the way to an R 18 B that suits your taste. Here are some more of the available OPTIONS:
• Locking Fuel Cap
• Central Locking System
• Heated Seat
• TPM (Tire Pressure Monitoring)
• Anti Theft Alarm
• Adaptive Headlight
• Hill Start Assist
• Headlight Pro
• Reverse Assist
• Marshall Gold Series Speakers
Ask a Sales Associate at Bob’s for further details. Call NOW!