Sorry, this bike is already SOLD.
BURSTING WITH DYNAMICS, FULL OF IMPRESSIONS
Your trip is perfect if you have forgotten everything you left behind after the first corner. When you feel an irresistible drive, in response to the smallest command. In other words: When you have everything you need, but you still get more than before: more comfort, more performance. The legendary six-cylinder K 1600 GT now drives you forward with even more focus. In keeping with this, the new cockpit has been fully geared towards your needs. For an outstanding performance tour when you’re out and about. A fully fledged #RideAndShare.
AS UNIQUE AS YOUR TOUR
The color must have an appeal – the idea must be just right.
K 1600 GT riders have one thing in common: dynamics and traveling at the highest level. However, when it comes to choosing a color, the similarities stop: the next corner is always the most beautiful. Just like your own bike.
How many dynamics can luxury travel take? This K 1600 GT, in the Style Sport finish, impressively displays a triad consisting of Light White/Racing Blue Metallic/Racing Red body color and highlights including the golden brake caliper at the front and the contrasting paint in Light White on the front-wheel cover.
Two other paint versions are also available: Black Storm Metallic, or Option 719 – Mineral White Metallic.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE K 1600 GT
• Integrated Smartphone Charging Storage Compartment Bursting with energy: the integrated, splash-proof and specially ventilated charging compartment features a USB-C connection so that navigation with your smartphone does not become a dead end.
• Legendary Engine Added power on the straight and added dynamics into and out of every corner – the new engine control unit makes things significantly sharper.
• New Full LED Headlight In the right light: the new, full LED headlight illuminates your tour and features the adaptive headlight as standard.
• Brilliant 10.25″ TFT Grand appearance: the 10.25″ TFT color display with integrated map navigation is unrivaled in terms of readability, menu navigation and operating concept.
• Configurable Favorites Buttons Your tour, your preferences, your convenience: assign your favorite functions to the four buttons.
• Sound Enhancing Audio System 2.0 Audible and visible: an optional sound experience in a new dimension with user-friendly operability and menu navigation. The antennas remain concealed inside the body.
From performance to comfort and operability, the K 1600 GT is geared entirely to your travel experience, right down to the last detail. You can even approach rides in the dark more dynamically than ever before. Turn night into day with the full LED headlight. And the adaptive headlight adds riding pleasure and visibility, as it almost fully lights up corners. The optional audio system 2.0 also impresses with excellent interaction and signal quality, delivering the right sound for sunrise after having been on the road all night.
You’ve never traveled like this: in full screen mode, the 10.25″ TFT color display with connectivity allows you to virtually immerse yourself in the maps. Clear readability intuitive menu navigation complete any information. Thanks to smartphone-based navigation, operation is as easy as you are used to in everyday life: again, it’s what we call thoughtful design and absolutely outstanding characteristics. Characteristics that are already reflected in the dynamic, athletic appearance of the K 1600 GT.
ALWAYS A LITTLE MORE
Thanks to extensive optional equipment and original BMW Motorrad accessories, you can tailor your bike even more towards yourself and your trips. We also offer the comfort package and tour package from the factory: for instance, the comfort package offers Shift Assist Pro, which allows you to shift gears without having to operate the clutch. Thanks to audio system 2.0 and the LED additional headlight, the tour package offers both audible and visual highlights. And it goes without saying that the latter applies especially to the Option 719 seat and Option 719 forged wheels optional equipment.
ENTHRALLING SIX-CYLINDER IN-LINE ENGINE
Cruising or racing along landscapes? All it takes to decide that on the K 1600 GT is a small twist of the wrist. The revamped engine control unit of the legendary six-cylinder engine provides even more intensity in all areas. This means that you can now unleash the torque even more forcefully. The motorcycle now develops the 160 hp rated output 1,000 rpm earlier, at 6,750 rpm. Engine drag torque control (dynamic engine brake control) and Dynamic ESA help ensure stability and are optimally adapted to the now even more emotionally designed riding modes: for intensive performance touring.
Ride on & on & on. Get up to 3-years or 36,000 miles warranty on all new BMW motorcycles.