This bike is already SOLD. Want one just like it? More on the way. Order yours TODAY
ADVENTURE IS IN ITS BLOOD
Live the challenge. Ride on where others turn back. Turn challenges into opportunities. The BMW F 850 GS is perfectly streamlined for off-roading, as can be seen from its 21-inch front wheel. What matters is your curiosity and what drives you – regardless of how far or where you want to ride. The expanded standard equipment and a variety of special equipment and special accessories means that you can easily discover what lies beyond the horizon with the F 850 GS.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR EVERY TERRAIN.
The F 850 GS is ready for everything that may come its way. In particular on alternating terrain, it offers you safety and comfort with a variety of features – and plenty of riding enjoyment.
• Dynamic ESA — automatically dampens the chassis and lets you determine how intense the contact between the tires and the terrain should be.
• ABS Pro and DTC as standard — ABS Pro gets even more out of curves and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) prevents the rear wheel from spinning during changing grip conditions.
• Iconic LED Indicators in series — the new LED indicators show even more clearly where the road is taking you.
• Optional Ride Modes Pro — with Ride Modes Pro you gain engine drag torque control (MSR) and Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), to support your riding style. In “Dynamic” mode the new engine mapping means that you can enjoy even more riding fun.
• Adjustable Windscreen and USB Port as standard — the adjustable windscreen protects you from wind and weather, while your smartphone remains charged thanks to the USB port.
• Connectivity with TFT Display and Multi-controller — connect your smartphone to the bike via Bluetooth and keep an overview of the vehicle information, navigation, calls and media with the 6.5 inch TFT display. You can control all functions intuitively via the multi-controller.
• Expanded Seat variety — the new “extra low” seat help improve the handling and control of the machine, even for shorter riders.
RIDE IN YOUR MODE.
The ride modes influence the throttle response and response characteristics of your F 850 GS. At the push of a button, the “Rain” and “Road” modes are ready for a wet or dry ride. The “Dynamic” mode gets the most out of your bike when you really want to accelerate on asphalt, while “Enduro” mode lets you conquer the gravel tracks of the world.
LET YOURSELF BE SWEPT AWAY.
Curiosity and a thirst for adventure are just the start. The 2-cylinder in-line engine with 90 hp supports you in your riding endeavors, especially with its high torque. It operates economically and delivers impressive performance on a variety of roads or terrain.
UNIQUE DESIGN, INDIVIDUAL STYLE. Choose your color.
Each of the three finishes underlines the character of the new F 850 GS. Which will you choose?
THIS one is the special Racing Blue Metallic (Style Rallye finish). Set against the deep blue, the look is unmistakable thanks to the black and red seat, golden wheel rims and large graphic.
There are also two other finishes to choose from: Racing Red, and Style Triple Black finish in Black Storm Metallic 2.