POWERFUL, ROBUST, CREATIVE.
The R nineT Scrambler knows no conventions: rough, unadapted, individual. Its handling is balanced and unique. With the boxer, you can ride around with your head held high, it is available for every spontaneity. And the typical Scrambler look together with the relaxed seating position makes a lot of difference – and above all is a lot of fun. Design your R nineT Scrambler so that it fits perfectly into your life. No matter what the others say. Just typical #Soulfuel.
WILD BEAUTY. LET YOURSELF BE SWEPT AWAY.
Each of the four paintwork variants emphasizes the character of the R nineT Scrambler in its own unique way. THIS Scrambler is a special finish: Option 719 Black Storm Metallic/Racing Red. Attractive and mysterious, its colors underline the dynamics of the bike.
The other color options are: Granite Grey Metallic, Kalamata Metallic Matte, and Option 719 Cosmic Blue Metallic/Light White.
“The design makes you want more. Robust, rough, rebellious – only your own rules count — Ulf Musekamp, Automotive Engineer, R nineT
DO WHAT YOU WANT.
What the others do has never been your thing. So probably you want to do your own thing? The R nineT Scrambler is ideal for individualization. The Option 719 Shadow II billet pack is manufactured to the highest standards of craftsmanship and quality. The short rear end integrates rear light, brake light and indicator. It may be the end of your bike … but it is only the beginning of your possibilities.
Turn on the power: With the air/oil-cooled boxer of the Scrambler, you can do this in a playful way. We have optimized its power and torque curve and noticeably increased it in the 4,000 to 6,000 rpm range. This way, you have the power exactly where you need it and can remain powerful out on the road. The peak torque remains at 85 lbs-ft. at 6,000 rpm.
• Telescopic forks with gaiters — The typical look of a Scrambler.
• Rough-toothed footrests — for more support during your riding maneuvers.
• Seat in patented leather style — A convincing appearance, no matter whether you ride sitting or standing.
• Classic round instrument speedometer — Reduced, analog, clear. Everything you need to know at a glance.
• Elevated exhaust system — The unmistakable, deep boxer sound comes from two pipes.
• LED headlights and turn signals — The iconic round headlamp with lamp mask and LED technology; LED turn indicators too.