Here’s a barely used Triumph Tiger 850 Sport that’s in such perfect condition you’d swear it had never been ridden at all! Triumph’s Inline Triple engine configuration is a signature feature on several Triumph models, earning the steadfast allegiance of legions of enthusiasts over the years. The Tiger 850 Sport, a new model for 2021, will certainly be no exception. This bike promises a user-friendliness that you’ll enjoy instantly. But not only that: it comes with an equally user-friendly price tag! If you want to grab this one, grab your phone NOW and call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors —Jim, or Todd. Call TODAY!
What do we mean by “user-friendliness?” Maybe some words from a review in Rider Magazine can describe it best: “Its ergonomics are comfortable, its fit and finish are at a high level, and its handling strikes a good balance between agility and stability. Response and feel at the front brake lever are excellent, the slip/assist clutch is light and smooth, and the transmission shifts with minimal effort. …(Its) generous suspension travel and comfort-oriented damping settings provide good ride quality in a range of riding conditions. … What makes the Tiger 850 Sport most appealing is its versatility as a streetbike, serving as an able commuter or errand-runner during the week, a canyon carver on the weekend, and a comfortable tourer for as many days as you can take off from the grind.”
Well if that’s not enough to convince you already, then maybe it will help to know about the optional FEATURES that come with this bike!
• Hepco-Becker Panniers and Pannier Mounting System
• Hepco -Becker Center Stand
• Evotech Radiator Guard
• Triumph Hand Guards
• Triumph Heated Grips
This bike’s one and only owner obviously took excellent care of it, taking it for its scheduled 500 Mile (break-in) service last summer, and not riding it too much since then. Our technicians have since gone further to examine and test it thoroughly, declaring it to be in absolutely perfect mechanical condition. It has passed Maryland Safety Inspection, of course, and been completely cleaned and meticulously detailed. The bike is showroom-new condition, ready and waiting to make your holiday season one you’ll always remember. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to ride into 2022 in style!
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport SPECS at a glance:
• Type: Liquid-cooled, transverse inline Triple, DOHC, 4 valves per cyl.
• Displacement: 888cc
• Horsepower: 82 @ 8,400 rpm (rear-wheel dyno)
• Torque: 58 lb-ft @ 6,700 rpm (rear-wheel dyno)
• Fuel Delivery: EFI w/ throttle-by-wire, 44mm throttle bodies x 3
• Transmission: 6-speed, cable-actuated wet slip/assist clutch
• Final Drive: O-ring chain
• Frame: Tubular-steel trellis w/ engine as a stressed member, cast aluminum swingarm
• Suspension – Front: 45mm Upside-down fork, 7.1″ travel / Rear: Single shock, adj. spring preload, 6.7″ travel
• Brakes – Front: Dual 320mm floating discs w/ 4-piston radial monoblock calipers & ABS / Rear: Single 255mm disc w/ 1-piston floating caliper & ABS
• Seat Height: 31.9/32.7 in.
• Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gals.
• Wet Weight: 474 lbs.