The GSX-R750, with its outstanding race winning heritage, is a legend among sport bikes. It practically originated the category. When you ride one you experience the breathtaking combination of engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight — a winning formula that promises every rider an exhilarating rush, whether challenging the racetrack or set loose on the street. Since its debut in 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver even higher levels of performance and agility. But if you’re reading this now, you already know all that. What YOU want to know is what’s the condition of THIS “Gixxer,” and how fast do you need to get here to buy it!
Here are the answers to those questions:
— Condition: Nearly PERFECT.
— How fast should you show up: NOW!
This bike is in showroom condition. It has only 1,025 miles. Its previous (and only) owner bought it with the intention of using it exclusively as a track bike, but never did so. Instead, he rode it to a few “Bike Night” events and hardly anywhere else. There are some minuscule tip-over scratches on the muffler guard. Otherwise, it’s functionally still brand new. The bike has spent most of its time garaged. Now it’s your turn to give this machine the full-bore life it deserves.
Here are just a few of the GSX-R750’s many features:
• The 750cc, four-cylinder engine provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance. It’s famous for it.
• Forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings
• Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system
• Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit
• Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
• Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting
• Lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork
• Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
• Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
• Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
• Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
• Instrument cluster has a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
THIS GSX-R750 has had just a few notable accessories installed,and they’re all nice ones. It has frame sliders, axel spools, a Puig dark tint windscreen, and an M4 high performance slip-on exhaust. Other than that, it is stock.
Our service crew went over the bike top to bottom looking for any abnormal wear & tear, or hidden mechanical issues. There were none. We gave it an oil & filter change and topped off its tires with nitrogen, then we took it for a long hard test ride to assure its performance and handling capabilities were to spec or better, and that everything functioned safely. Of course we gave it a thorough detailing to revive its showroom shine, and finally, a Maryland State Inspection so that when you come to get it you simply ride it home (legally) — or to the nearest twisty back road, whichever comes first. One last thing; when the bike came to us it had a lowering kit installed. We removed it and restored the bike to its original suspension settings and ride height. However, that lowering kit is available for sale separately should you desire.
The bike comes with one key and its original factory tool kit. Don’t waste another minute thinking about it. Race in TODAY to talk with one of our sales advisors about making your GSX-R750 dream turn into a reality.