Powered by the 1140cc air- and oil-cooled DOHC engine, this 2014 Honda CB1100 generates impressive amounts of midrange power plus a smooth, sophisticated feel for a rewarding riding experience. A six-speed transmission, upgraded instruments, and the classic lines and stylistic touches that evoke the glory of earlier CB Series Hondas all combine to make for a bike that’s as desirable as it is beautiful.
But right now, the sold bikes are going out and the trades are coming in so fast here at Bob’s we can barely keep up! So, for the moment, we’re posting just brief descriptions and photos. More details about this bike may be added soon — unless someone buys it first. DON’T WAIT! You can learn more right now simply by calling 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Jim, Todd, or Kyle. Call TODAY!
Features & Equipment:
• Stylish blacked-out Engine
• Spacious, handsome Hepco & Becker Side Cases! Removable.
• Hepco & Becker side case Liner Bags included!
• Chrome case mounting system includes a Rear Luggage Rack
• Heated Grips
• Skene P3D Brake Light
Mechanical Condition: Runs Great!
• Low Miles, and well-cared for by previous owners
• Full Safety and Performance Evaluation DONE
• Engine oil & filter change, DONE
• Chain service, DONE
• Fuel system treatment, DONE
• Tires inspected, approved, and nitrogen-filled, DONE
• Extended Road Test, DONE
• Maryland Safety Inspection, PASSED
Cosmetic Condition: Respect is yours!
• The classic fuel tank shape, handlebar bend, chrome fenders, taillight configuration, and upswept four-into-one exhaust are reminiscent of early Honda four-cylinder bikes that helped establish popular trends in motorcycle styling.
• Only minimal signs of wear: there’s a small dent on the top-right-side of the tank. a few little scratches here and there — all minor, and some oxidation. Otherwise, the bike came out looking fantastic following its professional detailing. It’s a bike you’ll be proud to own.