If you love the feeling that comes with riding a bike that stands out from the crowd, you will absolutely LOVE riding this Indian Scout! Among today’s motorcycle designs that celebrate American Heritage, there is probably no more distinctive big cruiser on the road than the award-winning, ever-classic, Indian Scout. Just feast your eyes for a moment on the abundant glory and immaculate condition of this one — then, RUN to the phone. Call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors: Paris, Jim, or Todd. Call TODAY!
This middle-weight, ABS-equipped cruiser features a liquid-cooled, 69 cubic inch V-twin engine that delivers an exhilarating 100 HP of raw power. And you’ll feel that power even more urgently thanks to the bike’s lower weight which has been reduced to 538 pounds (dry). As we all know, it’s not the chrome that gets you home (though there’s no shortage of it here), it’s the perfect balance, precise handling, and category-leading power and quickness. Wrap all that in the stunning Burgundy Metallic paint job, accented by the leather solo seat, matching leather saddlebags and tank-top ditty bag, and here’s an irresistible motorcycle if there ever was one.
Summary of FEATURES:
• 69 Cu In Engine (1130 cc) —This 60° V-Twin isn’t just about innovative styling. It also delivers a soul-stirring exhaust note and amazing throttle response.
• Liquid-cooled performance — reborn for the 21st century, with a modern, liquid-cooled V-Twin that opens up and keeps on revving.
• Lightweight Aluminum Chassis — delivers sporty, responsive handling. The engine is solid-mounted in the cast aluminum frame to increase stiffness and ensure smooth, predictable handling at all speeds.
• Electronic fuel injection for optimum engine performance
• Engine counter-balancing for best-in-class ride
• 6-speed transmission for smooth operation — Reliable, efficient belt drive.
• Fleet-sided Fenders — a classic Indian styling cue inspired by the original Scout
• Heritage inspired headlight — remains true to its rich legacy by featuring a headlight design inspired by the original.
• Low speed handling & maneuverability — A lightweight design and a low seat height of 25.3” mean impressive handling and maneuverability.
• A bike to fit All Sizes — this bike can accommodate just about any rider, from 5’0” – 6’4”.
• Best In-Class handling — delivers a confidence-inspiring lean angle that both new and experienced riders will appreciate. This, combined with its lower center of gravity, give you exceptional maneuverability.
• Solo Leather Seat — Styled after the original Scout, this solo seat gives you the ideal mix of cushion and support. And it’s covered in premium Desert Tan leather designed to withstand the elements.
• Leather Saddlebags and small Tank Bag in matching Desert Tan
• Chrome Engine Protection Bars
• Tall Touring Windshield
• Chrome Beverage Holder — conveniently handlebar mounted
This bike is flawless save for the negligible – and very typical – patina you would expect to find on the leather surfaces of the seat and saddlebags. There are absolutely no flaws or blemishes to report. Cleaned and polished to glowing perfection by our in-house pro detailer, the bike shines as an admirable work of art even if you never rode it.
But you WILL ride it, of course, so you’ll be glad to know that all aspects of its performance and safety have been completely evaluated by our pro technicians. All its scheduled maintenance needs are up to date, and it will be delivered to you with all fresh engine oil and filter, a brake fluid change, a fuel system treatment, and nitrogen-filled tires. Beyond our of our own careful scrutiny and testing, it has also passed Maryland State Safety Inspection, making it poised to roll out the door with you today.
This Indian Scout comes with two keys, complete tool kit, and the original owner’s book. Because it is in such excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically, this motorcycle is offered as a Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Bike. That means that, as its next owner, you are entitled to a service loaner at no charge on your first visit, plus numerous other benefits. To learn all the details, contact one of our certified BMW Sales Advisors TODAY!