Sorry, this bike is unavailable – It’s SOLD!
A THIRST FOR ADVENTURE EVERY DAY.
Be spontaneous. Break the routine. With the BMW G 310 GS, your everyday life becomes an adventure. Thanks to the optimized engine with Ride by Wire and a slipper clutch, you can master the urban jungle and make trips into the surrounding areas. Your adventure doesn’t have to be big to be unforgettable. What matters is that you experience them every day.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE URBAN JUNGLE.
The G 310 GS is the perfect companion for discovering your city, beyond its borders and off the asphalt roads. Thanks to the comfortable GS ergonomics and high-quality equipment, this bike is designed for everyday riding.
• Effortless single cylinder engine
• Typical GS flyline
• Gold anodized inverted fork. Both front & rear suspension offer 7.1 inches of travel
• Rear Suspension offers perfectly tuned spring and damper coordination
• License plate carrier with LED brake light and flashing turn indicators
• Convenient luggage carrier
• Available options and accessories let your creativity run free. Customize according to your imagination!
• 3-Year Warranty! Yes, now there’s an extra year on the warranty. Ride on & on!
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE.
The BMW G 310 GS is available in three exciting color options. THIS model is the special “40 Years GS” Edition. Become part of GS history: The striking Cosmic Black & Yellow coloring of the legendary R 100 GS is now available for the G 310 GS.
Other finish options include Polar White and the Rallye Style Kyanite Blue. All three color variants of the G 310 GS now come with a dark engine area in Titanium Gray Metallic. Which combination do you like best?
FEEL THE DYNAMICS.
The powerful single-cylinder engine now comes with standard Ride by Wire. This makes the throttle response even more effortless, and the engine maintains composure when you get under way thanks to automatic idling. You can rely on the self-reinforcing slipper clutch when starting up and switching gears. And because of its efficient design, the engine functions economically.
GET YOUR BIKE UNDER CONTROL.
The clutch and brake levers can be adjusted to four levels, conveniently adapting to the reach of your hands. This means that they move up to six millimeters closer to the handlebar. And you can effortlessly keep a grip on everything.
LIGHT AND CONFIDENT.
The G 310 GS stands for pure riding enjoyment – whether making daily rides around the city or trips into the surrounding areas. In the typical relaxed GS seat position, you have a perfect view of every adventure. It’s arranged in a balanced way, making it easily reachable for riders big and small. The bike is agile and steers easily and precisely through the city or along forgotten streets to the next adventure.
• SEAT HEIGHTS FOR EVERY BODY SIZE. The G 310 GS provides the right seat for every rider type and in doing so enables relaxed and stress-free riding for all. In addition to the standard seat height of just 32.9″, two other options are available as special accessories: a lower option with 32.3″ and a higher, more particularly comfortable seat with a seat height of 33.5″.
• GS ERGONOMICS. Both the handlebars and the footrests and operating elements are arranged on the G 310 GS in a balanced way, thus guaranteeing the typical GS seat position. This ensures a relaxed and easily raised seat position for riders large and small for a perfect overview and precise handling.
• POWERFUL BRAKE SYSTEM and STANDARD ABS. On the G 310 GS, ABS ensures safe braking maneuvers on every journey together with the powerful brake pads. The ABS can be switched off for off-road use.