Bob’s BMW Bus Trip to the International Motorcycle Show at the Javits Center in New York City is back and you are invited! For only $75 you get round trip transportation, full admission to see everything the BIGGEST motorcycle show on the East Coast has to offer, plus lunch and your very own Bob’s BMW hat and bag.
- Round-trip transportation exclusively with the Bob’s crew direct to the show. On-board video entertainment, wi-fi, and bathrooms available
- Full admission to the New York International Motorcycle Show
- Box lunch from WEGMANS, including sub, chips, fruit cup, cookie, and water. Plus a light snack and drink for the ride home
7:30 AM – Arrive and check in at Bob’s BMW
8:00 AM – Bus departs PROMPTLY from Bob’s BMW
12:00 PM – Arrive at Javits Center
4:00 PM – Bus leaves Javits Center
8:00 PM – Arrive back at Bob’s BMW
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after purchasing your ticket ONLINE. For in-store purchases, please save your receipt. These will serve as your ticket onto the bus. If you do not receive this email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please carpool if at all possible. Parking will be available at Bob’s BMW, on the street, and next door at Kratz warehouse
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 2 weeks or less (December 16) are non-refundable per the charter bus contract. In the event of a winter storm categorized as a blizzard, the trip will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.