Spring arrives on March 20th and we want to celebrate! We are officially kicking off the 2021 riding season on March 20th with a Demo Day filled with test rides, in-store savings, food, and giveaways! The 2021 BMW line up features the all-new R18, BMWs first ever 1800cc cruiser, and YES it will be available to test ride! This is a free event and all riders are welcome!
In celebration of the new BMW cruiser added to the line-up, anyone who test rides the new cruiser or rides in on any brand cruiser, will get a special gift, while supplies last!
Our fleet of demo motorcycles will depart every hour. Spaces fill up fast, so arrive early to reserve your bike and time slot.
While you’re here shop store-wide savings, register to win exciting prizes, and grab a bite to eat from our featured Food Truck Vendor: Truck of Deliciousness.
A complete list of demo models and door prizes coming soon.
Demo Ride Guidelines
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time for a mandatory pre-ride meeting
- Proper riding gear is a must: DOT approved helmet, Jacket, Sturdy Pants, Gloves above-the-ankle Boots.
- Damage/Release Waiver must be signed defining your recent riding experience
- Don’t forget your motorcycle license and a major credit card (no charge unless bike returns damaged)
Keep your distance but don’t be a stranger. The welfare of our customers and staff is paramount as we ride this out together. During your visit, please:
- Maintain social distancing and stand one GS apart.
- Be respectful of your fellow riders.
- Remember to smile beneath your facemask.