Bob’s BIGGEST Event of the Year Just Got Bigger!
This event is FREE and is open to all riders and enthusiasts. It’s a kid friendly event, so bring the family along and let’s get the next generation inspired to RIDE!
NEW for 2019!
- Touratech USA! Coming all the way from the west coast to set up shop at Bob’s BMW! Shop product and meet the national sales rep and president!
- BMW Motorcycle Owners of America has chosen Bob’s Open House to announce the winner of The Completely Vintage BMW R60/2 Bike Raffle! This will be a LIVE drawing streamed nationwide!
- DEMO RIDES: Test ride the latest 2019 BMW models. Arrive early to get signed up and come prepared: riders must have proper attire for test rides including, DOT approved helmet, gloves, long pants, jacket, and over the ankle boots.You must be present at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. You can sign up and then come back or stick around and enjoy all the fun we have planned.
- FOOD: Voted TOP 25 food trucks in the country by Food Network, Maryland Flash Crabcake Company will be at Bob’s serving MD style crabcakes all day. Be among the first 50 riders to arrive and check in, and you eat FREE!
- PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS: Collect FREE swag from vendors and enter to WIN a variety of exciting prizes. This year’s grand prize is a BMW Rallye Jacket, $789 value! You do not have to be present to win, but you gotta play to win!
- VENDORS: Touratech USA, Schuberth North America, BMW, KLIM, Rev’it, Shoei, and more! This is your day to have face time with the manufacturers.
- SALES – Storewide savings to get ready for the best riding weather in the Mid-Atlantic.
- MUSEUM TOURS – Bob’s Vintage BMW Museum will be open from 10-2.
- MOTORCYCLES!! Ride in, show off what you got, and kick tires with the local riding community!
Questions? Email email@example.com