Starting April 3, the museum will be re-opening for the 2021 season! Tours take place on Saturdays at 10am. The museum is free and open to the public. Spaces are limited in accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
If you would like to schedule a tour on a day other than Saturday, simply email email@example.com with your request and he will do his best to accommodate your schedule.
About The Museum
Explore two floors (3,500 square feet) of BMW history showcasing over 100 vintage and classic BMW motorcycles and side cars, memorabilia, art and much, much more!
The history of BMW Motorrad comes to life as you walk through this extraordinary collection of BMW motorcycles, including factory original BMWs from as far back as 1925; never before ridden BMWs from decades and decades ago, such as a 30+ year old “Slash 5”; adventure BMWs ridden around the world (and then some!), one with over 600,000 miles; and BMWs ridden by legends like Gary Nixon that made motorcycle history, and so much more.
SOLD OUT. Watch for 2021 Fall dates coming soon!
Spaces limited to 18 riders. Deadline to register is April 30. Informational session will be held Saturday, April 3rd at 11am but spaces fill fast. If you are seriously interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to your questions.
An all-inclusive weekend of off-road training in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley for novice to advanced riders. Professional training, off-road riding, your choice of lodging or camping, homemade country cooking, and lasting connections with fellow adventure riders.
Training is provided by Zacker Adventures whose team of instructors offer 35+ years of off-road riding experience:
- AMA Pro Motocross and Supercross
- AMA Pro Superbike and Supersport
- IJSBA Modified
- Instructed for Motorcycle Safety Class, Motocross Racing, Motorcycle Roadracing
- First Aid CPR/AED Certified See Less
Riders have the option to camp or sign up for lodging. Accommodations feature two queen size beds in each room along with private bath. Once registered, there will be a mandatory rider meeting on May 1st to provide you with all the information you need to prepare for the weekend. What to pack, bike set up, itinerary, etc.
NEW this year! Participants must be AMA registered>>https://americanmotorcyclist.com
The weekend will look something like this:
Friday, May 21
11:00am: Meet at dealership for rider meeting
12:30pm: Kickstands up and off to Penmerryl Farm
5:00pm: Arrive at The Farm
7:00pm: Campfire & Bike Set-up
Saturday, May 22
8:30am: Training begins
10:30am: Training continues
1:00pm: Adventure Ride…Put your skills you just learned to use and refine them
Sunday, May 23
8:30am: Training refresher
10:30am: Skills Competition…Test your skills against the other riders in the group
12:30pm: Lunch and awards
1:30pm: Depart for home
- Demo Rides – Sign up for a group demo ride, get FREE lunch from 2 Bold Chefs Mediterranean Cuisine.
- FREE T-Shirt – All guests get a FREE heritage BMW t-shirt. All brands welcome!
- Complimentary BMW Bike Wash – First come, first served.
- Plus giveaways all day and the chance to win the grand prize BMW Twinstripe Leather Jacket ($750 value!)
You do not have to be present to win the door prize. Winner will be announced Monday via Facebook.
Demo Ride Guidelines
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time for a mandatory pre-ride meeting
- Proper riding gear is a must: DOT approved helmet, Jacket, Sturdy Pants, Gloves above-the-ankle Boots.
- Damage/Release Waiver must be signed defining your recent riding experience
- Don’t forget your motorcycle license and a major credit card (no charge unless bike returns damaged)
Keep your distance but don’t be a stranger. The welfare of our customers and staff is paramount as we ride this out together. During your visit, please:
- Maintain social distancing and stand one GS apart.
- Be respectful of your fellow riders.
- Remember to smile beneath your facemask.