Mid-Atlantic dual sport riders (enthusiasts and anyone interested in adventure riding) are invited to this FREE meetup where dates and details of upcoming 2019 off-road training classes and an all-inclusive guided tour of the Mid-Atlantic BackCountry Discovery Route (MABDR) , brought to you by Bob’s BMW, will be announced! Meet Jack O’Connor, official BDR Ambassador and member of the MABDR expedition team and Todd Zacker, founder of Zacker Adventures Off-Road Training.
Workshops and Discussion Topics (times to be announced) Led By Jack O’Connor & Todd Zacker
- The Difference Between Off-Road and On-Road Riding Gear
- Off-Road Riding for Beginners
- How to Pack & Prepare for the Mid-Atlantic BackCountry
- Off-Road Basic Skills Demonstration
- How to Prepare for Common Off-Road Issues & What To Do If
- MABDR Screening
You will have the opportunity to connect with other off-road riders, get one on one time with Jack and Todd and get all of your questions answered, attend FREE workshops (see agenda above), enjoy food from a local Howard County favorite, Koco Food Truck, and win some exciting prizes!
No matter what make or model off-road bike you ride and whether you are new to off-road riding or have years of experience this meetup is for you. It is a free resource to plan and prepare yourself for 2019 and attendees will be the first to have the opportunity to register for these upcoming off-road adventures!
No RSVP required! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more TODAY about upcoming off-road training classes, click here.
SAVE THE DATE! Complete details coming soon.
Mark your calendars for Bob’s biggest event of the year on April 27, our Spring Season Starter Open House!
- DEMO RIDES: Test ride the latest 2019 BMW models
- VENDORS: Industry reps from your favorite brands showcasing all of the latest and greatest products of 2019.
- FOOD: Maryland Flash Crabcake Company, nationally acclaimed by Food Network in 2019
- SALES & DOOR PRIZES: Bob’s biggest event of the year means your biggest chance to save and win some amazing prizes
- THE COMPLETELY VINTAGE 1967 R60/2 GIVEAWAY: Live drawing announcing the winner of this exquisite machine being raffled off by BMW Motorcycle Owners of America (MOA) Foundation. Enter to win online and learn more>>
You don’t have to be a vintage buff to enjoy this great annual festival. It’s always been one of our favorites. The event is evolving once again. What started out as British Motorcycle Day in the early 1980s, then changed to British & European Classic Motorcycle Day in 2000, has transformed now into just plain Classic Motorcycle Day. And this year at a NEW, better location: the Fireman’s Carnival Grounds just off I-70 in Mount Airy, MD. Learn more at: classicmotorcycleday.org