DO YOU LOVE MOTORCYCLES?
Join our veteran team of motorcycle enthusiasts and work in a professional but casual work environment where work-life balance is supported! Pay is competitive and the excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid health insurance, 401k retirement plan, group rates on dental-life-disability-Aflac insurance, flexible medical and dependent savings accounts, and DEEP employee discounts, PLUS potential sign on bonus and/or relocation support
Apply ONLINE today for an opportunity to work in one of the leading BMW motorcycle dealerships in the country!. Click HERE to download an application (pdf)
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit at Bob’s? We pay for referrals—contact Suzanne for details!
Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Salesperson (FT)
Motorcycle Porter/Service Assistant (Full Time or Part Time)
Service Advisor – Motorcycle Dealership (FT)
We accept applications year-round! If you’d like to join our team, send us your resume today!
About Bob’s BMW Motorcycles
WIth over 40 years in the motorcycle industry, Bob’s BMW Motorcycles has established itself as a top industry leader for motorcyclists worldwide, offering more than just motorcycle sales, service, and parts, accessory, and apparel sales. If you’re looking for a motorcycle event to attend, scenic roads to travel, breaking industry news, the latest and greatest products for motorcyclists, and/or a team of experts always willing to go the extra mile, Bob’s BMW is your #1 resource. From rare vintage motorcycles to service and restoration; to acquisition, servicing and enjoyment of the newest models; to the accessories and riding gear that allow a rider to truly enjoy his or her motorcycle to the utmost, can all be found under the roof of one of the country’s most exciting, friendly and fun destination dealerships. Bob’s BMW strives to provide every rider “The Ultimate Motorcycling Experience.” Bob’s BMW is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bob’s BMW makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Bob’s BMW is a Drug Free Workplace.
Mission and Core Values
- Integrity — Doing the right thing for our associates, customers and the business. Acting with honesty and integrity in everything we do and every decision we make.
- Uncompromising Performance Standards — Always going above and beyond in everything we do. Focusing on the smallest of details to ensure a great customer experience above all others in the industry.
- Fun — Have fun. Make it fun. Creating an energizing workplace for team members and a warm, considerate, inviting, helpful and friendly place for customers. Having fun in the pursuit of achieving our goals and exceeding expectations.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit — Never being satisfied with the “status quo” or industry standards. Driven to find new solutions to benefit our customers, associates and the motorcycle industry.
- Respect — Treating everyone with the utmost respect and professionalism. Never letting the challenges of the day distract us in our pursuit to do great things for people.
We are conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, just 3 miles from I-95. Learn more at https://www.bobsbmw.com/.
Candidates that are technically inclined with powersports, dealership, automotive, and military experience are especially welcome!