DO YOU LOVE MOTORCYCLES?
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit at Bob’s? We pay for referrals—contact Suzanne for details!
Porter / Motorcycle Service Assistant (Part-Time)
Bob’s has an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional motorcycle dealership with room for advancement. Workweek is Tuesday-Saturday up to 30 hours per week. Tell us what schedule you’re looking for and we’ll try to work with it. Pay starts at $10.10/hour based on abilities and experience.
- Ability to confidently maneuver motorcycles of all sizes
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, and lift 30 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- A positive attitude toward customer service
- Valid motorcycle license is a plus but not a requirement.
- Move motorcycles out in the morning and/or back in the evening
- Clean motorcycles
- Fuel motorcycles on premises
- Uncrate motorcycles
- Run errands
- Clean, run errands, and other duties
Please answer the following questions in your responding email:
- What days and hours are you available?
- Do you have a motorcycle license, and/or are you already familiar with moving motorcycles?
Candidates with powersports, dealership, or automotive experience are especially welcome!
Sales Manager (Full-Time)
Our highly motivated Sales Manager will be responsible for the performance of the dealership’s sales team in the Sales, Service, and Parts-Accessories-Apparel departments. Salary is based on experience with bonuses based on goal achievement.
- Motorcycling knowledge and experience, and enthusiasm for cool things on wheels.
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency to get things done.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personnel management experience and skills.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with others and interact positively and professionally at all levels.
- At least 3 years sales and supervisory experience.
- Prior experience and proven results in sales training, leadership development, and customer/client service.
- Background in retail or automotive sales environment is preferred.
Bob’s BMW is a casual and professional workplace where work-life balance is supported. Workweek is Tuesday-Saturday. Pay is competitive and the excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid health insurance, 401k retirement plan, group rates on dental-life-disability-Aflac insurance, flexible medical and dependent savings accounts, and DEEP employee discounts.
We are conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, just 3 miles from I-95. Learn more at https://www.bobsbmw.com/.
Candidates that are technically inclined with powersports, dealership, automotive, and military experience are especially welcome!