DO YOU LOVE MOTORCYCLES?
Join our veteran team of motorcycle enthusiasts and work in a professional but casual work environment where work-life balance is supported! Pay is competitive and the excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid health insurance, 401k retirement plan, group rates on dental-life-disability-Aflac insurance, flexible medical and dependent savings accounts, and DEEP employee discounts, PLUS potential sign on bonus and/or relocation support
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit at Bob’s? We pay for referrals—contact Suzanne for details!
We accept applications year-round! If you’d like to join our team, send us your resume today!
About Bob’s BMW Motorcycles
Mission and Core Values
- Integrity — Doing the right thing for our associates, customers and the business. Acting with honesty and integrity in everything we do and every decision we make.
- Uncompromising Performance Standards — Always going above and beyond in everything we do. Focusing on the smallest of details to ensure a great customer experience above all others in the industry.
- Fun — Have fun. Make it fun. Creating an energizing workplace for team members and a warm, considerate, inviting, helpful and friendly place for customers. Having fun in the pursuit of achieving our goals and exceeding expectations.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit — Never being satisfied with the “status quo” or industry standards. Driven to find new solutions to benefit our customers, associates and the motorcycle industry.
- Respect — Treating everyone with the utmost respect and professionalism. Never letting the challenges of the day distract us in our pursuit to do great things for people.
We are conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, just 3 miles from I-95. Learn more at https://www.bobsbmw.com/.
Candidates that are technically inclined with powersports, dealership, automotive, and military experience are especially welcome!