DO YOU LOVE MOTORCYCLES?
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit at Bob’s? We pay for referrals—contact Suzanne for details!
Ecommerce Content Assistant (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Responsibilities: Support the eCommerce Content Lead with listing motorcycle parts, accessories, and apparel to website.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with PC
- Basic photography, photo editing and/or graphic design skills
- Experience posting to Craigslist and eBay (personal or professional)
- Great research, organizational and learning skills
- Basic knowledge of weights and dimensions
- Responsible, accountable, organized, able to self-motivate and take direction
- eCommerce listing experience with familiarity of best practices in merchandising on the web
- Interest and working knowledge of motorcycles and/or the powersports industry
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Create product listings: photograph products and upload images; write compelling product descriptions including specifications and fitment details; categorize/merchandize products on custom-built ecommerce platform and eBay
- Maintain Product listings: add/remove products as needed on eBay and custom-built ecommerce platform, update pricing to maximize sales and optimization rankings
- Assist with competitive research
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Please answer the following question in your responding email:
- What days and hours are you available?
Motorcycle Technician (Full-Time)
We are looking for a skilled Technician to join our elite service team. Previous experience (any brand) and/or technical certification is required.
Workweek is Tuesday-Saturday. Compensation package is competitive: hourly wage + flat rate commission + bonuses + benefits. Earnings potential is commensurate with experience.
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on the BMW motorcycle product line past and present
- Good mechanical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to qualify for Maryland Inspector license
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience and/or technical certification preferred, with proven track record of productivity and efficiency
Bob’s BMW is a casual and professional workplace where work-life balance is supported. Workweek is Tuesday-Saturday. Pay is competitive and the excellent benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid health insurance, 401k retirement plan, group rates on dental-life-disability-Aflac insurance, flexible medical and dependent savings accounts, and DEEP employee discounts.
We are conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, just 3 miles from I-95. Learn more at https://www.bobsbmw.com/.
Candidates that are technically inclined with powersports, dealership, automotive, and military experience are especially welcome!