Last Saturday was a hot one but a great gathering of bikes and owners, so well worth it!
Those of you who stopped by our booth to say hello entered for a chance to WIN a $100 Bob’s BMW gift card and the lucky winner is…Thomas Roman!
This year we had a special prize for “best of show.” No real criteria aside from Bob reporting back that he had found the best bike in the show. After all these years in the industry (since 1981!) he kind of has an eye for these things! The winner of our “Dealer’s Choice” trophy was Mr. Sean Skinner of Hamilton, VA who showed his 1978 Yamaha XS650 (pictured to the right).
As for best in show specifically in the BMW class, we want to congratulate the following owners for taking home trophies and CMD bragging rights:
- BMW 1966 – 1985
- 1st 1968 R69US Jay and Corrine Lindquist
- 2nd 1980 R69LS Don Filetti
- Vintage 1952 -1966
- 1st 1955 BMW R69 Dave McMunn
Anyone interested in seeing Bob’s personal collection of over 75 classic and historic BMWs dating back to the original 1923 R32 can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour of the Vintage BMW Motorcycle Museum, conveniently located directly across from the dealership, or just stop by on one of these dates for an already scheduled tour:
- Saturday, June 11
- Sunday, June 12
- Wednesday, June 15 Bike Night at the Museum!
- Saturday, June 25
- Saturday, July 9
- Sunday, July 10
- Wednesday, July 20 Bike Night at the Museum!
- Saturday, July 23
- Saturday , August 13
- Sunday, August 14
- Wednesday, August 17 Bike Night at the Museum!
- Saturday, August 27
And finally, Bob’s would like to personally invite everyone to our next 1st Saturday of the month Food Truck Social coming up on June 4th.
- Basic Bowl Bros. serving breakfast form 8AM-11AM and lunch from 11AM-2PM
- Live demonstrations from ProRider Baltimore 10AM-2PM
- Demo rides all day long! Contact Sales in advance to schedule! 301-497-8949
Share with your friends