COVID-19 UPDATE: As of March 24, 2020 in accordance with local government and health authorities, the showroom will be closed to the general public with the following exceptions:
- Service and Motorcycle Sales available by appointment only. Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday, 9am-4pm.
- Parts, accessory, and apparel orders can be made online, shipments will continue.
- Questions? Call 301-497-8949 during business hours. For Sales, ext. 504. For Service, ext. 502. For Parts, ext. 506.
Message from March 12, 2020
To Our Customers and Friends:
At Bob’s BMW, our first priority is always the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community. With that in mind, I want to personally share an update on what we are doing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation and carefully listening to what health experts at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) are sharing.
Due to the growing health concerns and caution about large gatherings, we will be postponing our Grand Re-Opening originally scheduled for March 21. The dealership will remain open on March 21, and we still invite you to come by any time during our usual operating hours to see the showroom upgrades we completed over the winter.
Our goal is for you to continue feeling confident and welcome when visiting Bob’s. We are exercising an abundance of caution in the attempt to keep customers and staff safe and healthy and have enhanced all our existing internal cleaning procedures:
- We are cleaning all public areas and offices even more frequently and thoroughly, with extra steps taken to sanitize public areas.
- We are using disposable disinfectant wipes throughout the day on all contact surfaces, including grips on motorcycles, to add that extra measure of cleanliness and protection.
- We have asked employees to stay home if feeling sick.
- We will be doing the basics like washing our hands far more often and encourage you to do the same.
- We are offering everyone a little more personal space (aka social distancing).
- Our entire facility is equipped with industry leading air HVAC, exchanging, filtering, tempering, and conditioning the air inside many more times per hour than standard systems.
Should changes to our current procedures or business operations occur, we will do our best to take the required actions and communicate information to our staff and customers in a timely manner.
Part of our mission at Bob’s is to be a safe, fun, and professional haven for all motorcyclists and that has not changed. Just as we encourage you to enhance your riding skills through training and ride with all the gear all the time (ATGATT) to stay safe on 2 wheels, we will do our best to personally and professionally mitigate the risks involved surrounding COVID-19.
If for any reason, you have concerns about visiting Bob’s in person, our General Manager Joe Southard or Owner Bob will be happy to speak with you. Please keep in mind getting parts, accessories, and apparel delivered right to your doorstep is always an option—just visit our website, call, or email us to place your order.
Thank you for your continued support and business.