Visit Bob’s BMW on Saturday, January 27 at 11am for an in-depth, interactive, and hands-on seminar about the all new TFT display and Connected App.
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to work with ALL the functions of BMW Mottorad’s new TFT display and connected app.
You will learn:
- The features and capabilities of the TFT display and Connected App
- How to pair your smart phone, helmet/comm system, and TFT display
- How to work with the Navigation function
- How to make and receive phone calls
- Benefits of synching a BMW Nav VI to the TFT display
- How to download BMW’s FREE Connected App and the additional options it offers in combo with TFT display.
- BONUS: Introduction to Rever. REVER is the trending app connecting riders worldwide.3 LUCKY WINNERS will receive a 1-year PREMIUM subscription to REVER!
About the TFT Display & Connected App
The new TFT display, currently on the 2018 R1200GS/GSA (in-stock TODAY!) and expected to be part of the all-new 2018 F750GS and F850GS, replaces the traditional instrument cluster. It provides motorcyclists with an innovative and intuitive solution for daily navigation, making and receiving phone calls, playing music, and retrieving riding related information like tire pressure, fuel consumption, speed, and revs, through a clear 6.5” TFT display!
On top of this, riders can download the FREE BMW Motorrad Connected App. This new app offers smartphone-based navigation with turn by turn arrows, and tracks riding statistics, logs your routes, and offers the ability to load images from your rides so you can later share with other riders. It will even save the location of where you parked so you can easily get back to your bike!
This seminar will begin at 11am. Light refreshments (coffee and pastries) will be provided and all guests can enter to WIN a Premium subscription to REVER!