Help Bob’s BMW bring Comfort and Joy to Howard County. Every year during the holiday season Bob’s BMW collects donations to help the less fortunate and this year’s Holiday Drive will benefit local Howard County organizations: The Howard County Food Bank, Grass Roots Crisis Intervention Center(s), and the Domestic Violence Center. In order to make this a great success, we need your help!
We are accepting monetary, toy, food (including select household items and personal hygiene items), and warm hats, scarves, and gloves donations through December 21, 2013. Because it is the holiday season, organizations prefer new, un-opened items, and ask that they NOT be gift wrapped. For your convenience, monetary donations can be made online HERE. You can select which program you want your donation to benefit or select to divide your donation equally among them all.
The number of smiles we bring to Howard County depends on you. Check out the list of most needed items below, start gathering items TODAY, and bring them to Bob’s during regular business hours. The donation bin is located by coffee. Keep in mind that five ten-dollar items go further than one fifty-dollar item. The holidays are just around the corner, don’t delay!
Items we will be collecting:
- Gift cards from Target, Walmart, and Grocery Stores
- Small – medium sized toys for boys and girls, infants, and toddlers
- Non-perishable food
- Personal Hygiene items: deodorant, baby wipes, disposable diapers, band aids, soap, OTC pain relievers, tooth brushes, tooth paste, disposable razors.
- Household items: Dish soap, trash bags, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, sponges, Clorox wipes, windex, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, Ziploc baggies
- Heavy winter gloves, hats, and scarves