How to Enter
You can submit your video three different ways:
1) Email videos to email@example.com. Videos should be in .mp4 format.
2) Message your video to 410-812-5397.
3) Hand deliver or mail a DVD of your video to:
Bob’s BMW Motorcycles
ATTN: Hanna Creekmore
10720 Guilford Road
Jessup, MD 20794.
All eligible video submissions will be posted to:
How It Works
1) Shoot a creative 2-3 minute motorcycle related video. ANY brand motorcycle can be featured. Be creative. Have fun. Show off your skills. Make it exciting.
2) Submit your video to Bob’s BMW.
3) Share your video posted on Bob’s BMW YouTube Channel with friends.
4) Get the most views and WIN!
Bob’s created a simple instructional video and got 41,245 views! How many views can you get? Send in your video to find out!
How to Win
Make an awesome video that is motorcycle related, get your friends to view it on Bob’s BMW YouTube Channel, and WIN!
Once uploaded to YouTube, a Facebook post will be made on Bob’s BMW Facebook page(s) announcing a new submission and providing a link to that video.
The video that receives the most views on Bob’s YouTube channel by 11:59p.m. (EST) on September 20, 2013 wins the contest.
You are encouraged to promote your video to friends via your facebook account, twitter, etc. but please note the ONLY views that will count in this contest are the views your video receives on Bob’s BMW YouTube Channel
The official winner will be announced at Bob’s Oktoberfest on September 21, 2013.
There will be ONE winner and the maker of the winning video will receive their choice of $300 worth of GoPro Accessories! Plus, your video will be featured in Bob’s October newsletter giving you sole bragging rights to the contest!
All entries to Bob’s GoPro Video Contest must adhere to the following guidelines; by submitting a video you agree to these guidelines. Not following these guidelines can lead to disqualification.
1) Videos must be motorcycle related, prominently featuring a motorcycle(s), sidecar, trike, or off-road bike of ANY brand, make, and model. (Keep in mind Bob’s is primarily a BMW dealership so there’s a good chance videos featuring the BMW brand will get a few extra views by our customers!)
2) Videos may not exceed 3 minutes in length.
3) Contestant is responsible for securing all necessary rights, consents, and permissions from any third parties involved in the video.
4) You can work as a team but the video must be submitted under the name of ONE entrant. The prize package will be awarded to that person. How you choose to divvy up the prize package is up to you.
5) Worldwide entries are encouraged!
6) You must own the material you are submitting.
7) Entrants must be at least 18 years or older.
8) Videos may not include nudity, illegal activity, or dangerous stunts that result in harming yourself or others. We will not share videos that we depict as irresponsible behavior.
NOTE: The video contest is about capturing a fun, exciting, and/or memorable experience while riding. So be creative, show off your skills, but please always remember safety first and ATGATT–All the gear, all the time.
Contest Starts: August 15. Submissions will gladly be accepted in advance but will NOT be posted until 12:01 a.m. (EST) on August 15, 2013.
Submissions Due: September 15 by 11:59 p.m. (EST)
Contest/Voting Ends: September 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
Winner Announced: September 21, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTE: The sooner to the contest start date you submit your video the better chance you have of winning because you will have more time to accumulate views. Views after 11:59 pm (EST) on September 20, 2013 will not count.