It looks like this month is all about happy (and lucky) customers at Bob’s. In this final story we are excited to wish long time customer and friend, Glenn Strohm, safe travels as he departs the end of this month for an Alaska motorcycle adventure with Moto-Quest.
Glenn joined us to celebrate Bob’s 30 year anniversary this past November and left a lucky winner of a 10 day-Alaska Adventure with Moto-Quest. There is a funny story behind Glenn’s name being drawn as the Grand Prize Winner. His wife bought the ticket for Glenn as a birthday gift so the ticket was listed under her name, which also meant her name had been entered into the evening’s raffle of giveaways. When he checked in, I told him not to worry about switching out his wife’s name; if it was called I would vouch for him and darn if her name was not called!
Phil Freeman, owner of MotoQuest was here that evening to personally award and congratulate Glenn with his certificate to Ride the Best of Alaska.
Highlights of the 10 day tour include:
- Explore the Kenai Peninsula and ride to Seward, Alaska
- Ride past Mt. McKinley, North America’s tallest mountain.
- Flight-see around Mt. McKinley
- Ride into Denali National Park
- Cross the Alaska range twice!
- Explore Fairbanks and surrounding gold rush historic areas
- Ride to the Arctic Circle (optional dirt)
- Soak in the Natural Hot Springs at Chena
- Ride past Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, the largest N.P. in the USA
- Ride Thompson Pass, one of the most scenic rides in the world!
- Walk on a glacier
- Visit the scenic fishing town of Valdez
- Ride the Glenn Higheway, one of the top ten scenic rides in North America
Glenn has agreed to share highlights of the trip and pictures he takes along the way with us when he returns which we will share with our readers in an upcoming newsletter.
For complete details on The Best of Alaska Tour and all other MotoQuest tours, you can visit www.motoquest.com