Last year it was a motorcycle tour through Eastern Europe, the year before it was a cross country sidecar adventure, and this year Bob and Suzanne are headed to South Africa and want you to join them!
Owners of Ayres Adventures, Ron and Barbara were at this year’s Open House promoting the upcoming tour. They will be leading Bob’s group on this incredible 14-day motorcycle adventure scheduled for November 6-19, 2013. The trip takes riders along South Africa’s Cape Peninsula, Cape Town to Johannesburg. And there are just 4 spaces left.
The itinerary includes:
- Stay overnight in Cape Agulhas – where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet
- Spend a night at a wine and ostrich farm in a 4 star Cape Dutch Country House
- Stay 2 nights “on the waterfront” in Knysna – South Africa’s most popular vacation resort
- Enjoy an authentic Zulu cultural experience in Kwa-Zulu Natal Province
- Ride the beautiful Swazi mountains and stay at a mountaintop resort in Piggs Peak
- Spend 2 nights “on safari” in a 5-star game lodge inside Kruger National Park
More details are available at www.ayresadventures.com, click on Africa and you will see exclusive dates reserved for Bob’s BMW. That link will give you all the answers to your questions. There are only four spots remaining so if South Africa is on your bucket list, now is your chance to check it off, and what better way to experience it than exploring it by motorcycle with a group of great folks!
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go right to www.ayresadventures.com, but please, if you are interested, don’t delay; both Bob and Ayres Adventures will be at the National Rally this week recruiting riders to fill the empty spots so they won’t last long!