Bob’s offers one of the largest inventories of used motorcycles around and if what you desire is not on the showroom floor, we will find it…ANY BRAND!
Every used bike we sell is Bob’s Approved. This means each bike has passed our personal Multi-Point Inspection, in addition to the Maryland State Inspection! No bike sits on our showroom floor unless it has been fully inspected by a Master Certified Technician…all bikes are ready to ride same day as purchase!
USED BMW Motorcycles 10 years or newer are not only Bob’s BMW Approved, they also qualify for the Bob’s Advantage Certified Program that’s not available from any other dealers or from a private seller. This is for qualified BMW Motorcycles sold by Bob’s BMW. It includes:
1. Multi-Point Inspection. A complete review of the vehicle history, a test ride, and a mechanical inspection by a BMW Master Certified Technician.
2. Maryland State Inspection Certificate.
3. All BMW campaigns and bulletins are current…NO open recalls!
4. Tires have 80% useful life and are in great condition. Plus tires get a nitrogen upgrade for the life of the tire!
5. Bob’s Service Loaner Program. For your first scheduled service, reserve a bike from Bob’s loaner fleet!
6. 30-Day Major Mechanical Guarantee. All internally lubricated components (engine, transmission, final drive) are covered for the first 30 days or 1,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of delivery* unless it is still covered under the BMW 3/36 factory warranty from the original in-service date.
7. Extended Vehicle Service Contract. We highly recommend the purchase of a Zurich Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) from Bob’s which can extend coverage on most major components of eligible motorcycles for up to 4 years and unlimited miles. Motorcycles purchased elsewhere or even privately may also qualify for this coverage; a thorough inspection by a Bob’s Master Technician to confirm eligibility and qualification is required in all cases. Contact Tracie at 301-497-8949 x210 or email us for complete details.
*THE FINE PRINT: No other coverage of electrical, mechanical, brake, suspension, chassis, exhaust, accessory or cosmetic components are implied or included on any used motorcycles. Our goal has always been to have happy, satisfied customers and our entire team strives for this every day. The Bob’s BMW Advantage Certified Program 30 Day Guarantee covers operational issues of the engine, transmission and final drive which would prevent the machine from being safely operated within the first 30 days or 1,000 miles (whichever comes first) that might arise. As a team we do everything within our technical ability to insure that every Advantage Certified BMW offered and sold leaves in excellent condition, but motorcycles can have unexpected failures on occasion simply from sitting on a showroom floor or being ridden home the very first time. Repairs will be covered by Bob’s providing the motorcycle has been operated within the guidelines and limitations established by the manufacturer and that it has not been run low of or out of oil at any time, that it has not been involved in a tip over, crash or other incident which could affect the lubrication and operation and that it has not been overloaded or used for racing activities of any kind. Bob’s requires immediate notice of any issues or concerns and has the right to inspect the motorcycle before taking any action or direct the purchaser to another BMW dealership of our selection for inspection based on the purchaser’s location. We will do everything possible to promptly address any situation which is brought to our immediate attention but are not responsible for delays or loss of use caused by transport, the purchaser, other dealerships which may be invited to inspect the machine or any other conditions beyond our control. At no time is Bob’s BMW financially responsible for transport costs, loss of use or delays which may result due to this process. We retain the right, without having the obligation, to refund the purchase amount at our sole discretion. We not responsible for sales tax, tag or title fees or transport costs in these situations. Our goal remains to always have happy, satisfied customers who speak highly of us even when we are working towards resolving difficult situations.
Regardless of the year, brand, model, or condition…Bob’s will buy your used bike!
If you meet 2 simple requirements, we will send you an estimated offer, pending a full inspection:
1. The title is clear and in your possession.
2. You have at least one key to the bike.
If you can’t deliver the bike, we can (within reason) arrange to have it picked up by Chuck’s Cycle Towing.