Your Mission For March
Bob’s BMW and The Howard County Arts Council present Road to the Arts…12 art sculptures have been placed throughout Howard County in an effort to integrate art into the community and for the month of March Bob’s BMW is challenging ALL local motorcyclists to ride to as many of these ARTsites, take a selfie in front of the sculpture, submit your images, and you will be entered to WIN gift certificates to local Howard County restaurants…there will be SEVEN drawings!
How It Works
- Pick up a “Road to the Arts” map at Bob’s BMW and complete a very short registration form. Maps and forms will be available at the coffee station.
- Ride your motorcycle to at least 6 different art sites. The more you
visit the better your chances are of winning!
- Take a selfie in front of each sculpture (see rules below).
- After visiting your last site, send your pictures to email@example.com
- Get entered to WIN gift certificates to local Howard County restaurants. There will be 7 drawings: Four drawings for a $50-$60 gift certificate (must visit 6-11 sites to be eligible) and three for a $100 gift certificate (must visit all sites to be eligible).
- There will be 7 drawings: (4) for $50-$60 gift certificates and (3) for $100 gift certificates to great Howard County restaurants. Participants who visit 12 different sculptures will be entered into all 6 drawings. Participants who visit 6-11 sculptures will be entered into the drawings for the $50-$60 gift certificates.
- Participants must send ALL pictures within ONE email AFTER visiting the last site, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm (EST) March 31.
- Each picture must include yourself in riding gear with helmet in hand so we can see your face, and the sculpture in the background.
- Visiting the same sculpture twice does not count.
- You do NOT have to visit all the sites in one day. You can visit the sites anytime between March 1 and March 31.
- You do NOT have to ride a BMW to participate!
NOTE: The sculpture, “Getting the Band Back Together,” at North Laurel Community Center is now a skate border and tricyclist sculpture.
A special shout out to Howard County Arts Council for organizing these ARTsites and Bob’s BMW also wants to thank the following restaurants for their gracious donations:
Tags: ART sites, Cafe de Paris, Frisco, Howard County Arts Council, Portalli's, Ranazul, The Iron Bridge Co